Fastest Shooters Alive (Read 1804 times)

RSN172

Fastest Shooters Alive
« on: May 15, 2022, 12:24:58 PM »
I hardly have any experience shooting a shotgun, but was highly impressed at how fast Jerry’s daughter is.

aletheuo137

Re: Fastest Shooters Alive
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2022, 12:58:31 PM »
I hardly have any experience shooting a shotgun, but was highly impressed at how fast Jerry’s daughter is.

Come get some!

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

robtmc

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2022, 04:03:53 AM »
Miculek is inhuman, follows his kids would inherit the freakish genes.

RSN172

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2022, 06:30:00 AM »
I am going to buy some inert 12 ga shot shells and practice her speed loading technique. She is better than her father with a shotgun!

QUIETShooter

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2022, 08:00:38 AM »
Amazing video.  Thanks for sharing it! :thumbsup:

She makes it look so easy and effortless.  Until the men's turn came to shoot, lol!

The video made me smile.  Just seeing people enjoying some time at the range, doing the things that they love.

Not sure if we would be able to do something like this similarly at KHSC.  Wouldn't surprise me at all if we can't.
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

drck1000

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2022, 08:27:15 AM »
Amazing video.  Thanks for sharing it! :thumbsup:

She makes it look so easy and effortless.  Until the men's turn came to shoot, lol!

The video made me smile.  Just seeing people enjoying some time at the range, doing the things that they love.

Not sure if we would be able to do something like this similarly at KHSC.  Wouldn't surprise me at all if we can't.
Their level is almost not human.  However, check out the action bays when the USPSA/IPSC matches are going.  You'll see some folks who can burn down some of those stages.  I haven't seen a rifle or shotgun match in a while, but the open shooters can really blaze. 

QUIETShooter

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2022, 10:13:17 AM »
Their level is almost not human.  However, check out the action bays when the USPSA/IPSC matches are going.  You'll see some folks who can burn down some of those stages.  I haven't seen a rifle or shotgun match in a while, but the open shooters can really blaze.

Agree.  But actually what I meant to say with my last sentence is, with Hawaii's and KHSC's strict shooting regulations, would regular, non-professional guys like me be able to attempt something like this?  Of course, with the presence of professional range officers to supervise safety protocols.

Sort of like a pay for play thing where regular guys can shoot at things other than just paper and at a slower than snail's pace.  I know there are the open shoots like HRA and HDF but I've never visited or participated in their open shoots.  Yet.

stangzilla

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2022, 10:57:22 AM »

stangzilla

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2022, 12:06:08 PM »
what's better than building a shooting range on your property?
building your house on a shooting range   :geekdanc:

RSN172

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2022, 02:25:23 PM »
I really really regret selling my 6.5 inch M29 about 30 years ago. I can't imagine getting 6 shots off with that thing in 1 second.  Notice how little the gun recoils in his hand?  He must have super strong hands and wrist as well as a vice like grip.

stangzilla

« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2022, 02:28:58 PM »
I really really regret selling my 6.5 inch M29 about 30 years ago. I can't imagine getting 6 shots off with that thing in 1 second.  Notice how little the gun recoils in his hand?  He must have super strong hands and wrist as well as a vice like grip.

iirc, he's shooting 180 grain bullets.  but still the recoil isn't mild

QUIETShooter

« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2022, 06:05:02 AM »

Also strong trigger finger to shoot that fast.  D/A on SW29 is formidable.

stangzilla

« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2022, 07:06:34 AM »

stangzilla

« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2022, 07:09:10 AM »

robtmc

« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2022, 07:56:36 AM »

Heck, that is about the same rate od riew or a bit faster than the M2 machine gun.

Got to wonder how his shoulder was after that.

RSN172

« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2022, 08:39:55 AM »
Must be nice to have access to all those guns AND free ammo.

I wonder if Hickok45 has to buy all those 2L bottles of soda he shoots or is it sponsored like his ammo.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2022, 02:21:55 PM »
Must be nice to have access to all those guns AND free ammo.

I wonder if Hickok45 has to buy all those 2L bottles of soda he shoots or is it sponsored like his ammo.

Nowadays, everything has a "Best By" date.  Sometimes you can work a deal to take those off the hands of the distributors.

Also, there are store-branded sodas that are a fraction of what a national brand costs. 

I have a feeling the channel brings in more than enough revenue to cover the cost.
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall