march 2020 gun show reports- what are you selling/buying, how's the deals/crowd? (Read 2783 times)

macsak

i'll be at HDF booth after lunch
we have brass for sale

Glasser

Does a ticket get you in both days?

macsak

flaboy808

i'll be at HDF booth after lunch
we have brass for sale

Does it come with head(s)?  LOL
The Supreme Court has ruled that you, as an individual, have no right to protection by the police. Their only obligation is to protect "society".

kt42a

Is it crowed today or are a lot of people staying home due to the virus?

raudi

less vendors than usual.  crowds about the same. people picking up ammo and mags it seems.

Craig B

Walked around for about 2.5 hours. Picked up ammo and a red dot to try on the .357. Good crowd, seemed smaller than last October. Still a good time...

changemyoil66

Is it crowed today or are a lot of people staying home due to the virus?
Had easy 1000 this morning. Died down after 2pm like normal .

More ammo buyers than normal.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

ren

anyone remember a person walking around with a pilot's mask and hose a year or two ago?
Deeds Not Words

eyeeatingfish

Selling a few knives new and used, some gun parts, and a few other items.

ren

Selling a few knives new and used, some gun parts, and a few other items.

any fish?

Deeds Not Words

macsak

anyone remember a person walking around with a pilot's mask and hose a year or two ago?

yeah
wasn't it a gas mask?

Flapp_Jackson

Howie Mandel, the famous germophobe, went to work at America's Got Talent, like it was any other day.....

"I Don't Think About The Virus At All."   :geekdanc: :thumbsup:

"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

Platinum808

Will be at JHP ARMS booth
Oh ignorant youth, the world is not a joyous place. The time has come for you to dispense with the frivolous pleasures of childhood and get down to honest toil until you are sixty-five. Then and only then can you relax and collect your social security and live happily until the time of your death!

-Hunter S. Thompson