"anybody can buy any weapon any time" (Read 1215 times)

ren

"anybody can buy any weapon any time"
« on: May 31, 2019, 12:30:32 PM »
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/obama-says-u-s-gun-laws-dont-make-much-sense-claims-anybody-can-buy-any-weapon-any-time

I want a drive thru machine gun store.
"A 240 please with a 100 rnd belt on the side"

sounds much like Karl "Marxist" Rhoads
Senate Judiciary Committee Vice Chairman Karl Rhoads, who has introduced a number of bills in the House and Senate over the years to make Hawaii gun control laws more strict, said allowing people to openly carry loaded firearms in public is “a terrible idea.”

Hawaii has the fourth- lowest level of gun violence in the nation, and none of the three states with lower levels of gun violence than Hawaii has an “open carry” law, he said.

“It turns us into the Wild West — whoever shoots first is the one who wins,” said Rhoads (D, Downtown-­ Nuu­anu-Liliha). “It just turns us into Dodge City and the quick or the dead, and that’s it.”
Deeds Not Words

stangzilla

Re: "anybody can buy any weapon any time"
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2019, 12:37:28 PM »
"You know, without much, if any, regulation," he continued. "They can buy it over the Internet, they can buy machine guns. And for me, having to speak to parents who have lost a child, just two days or a day after it had happened, and not being able to assure them that that would change, that we would fix this — I couldn’t bring their children back, but I couldn’t even promise them that we would change the law so this didn’t happen to somebody else’s children."

ren

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2019, 12:39:55 PM »
on second thought, what's he doing in Brazil? Is he corralling these illegal immigrants? He's telling all these people we can buy machine guns? No wonder so many are coming over the border! They just want to buy more machine guns!
Deeds Not Words

punaperson

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2019, 12:42:29 PM »
Gee, Obama lying. Imagine that. And lying about guns no less. I had just read that article and came here to post it myself. That guy is such a fucking liar (he could be that stupid, which wouldn't surprise as Valerie Jarrett was feeding the puppet his lines, but... ). I for sure want to get a machine gun off the internet. I can't find that, so I guess I'll have to write Obama and ask him for the URL.  :crazy:

dafrtknocker

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2019, 08:11:55 PM »
Obama gets a $600,000 payday for a single speech in Colombia.
Another speech of Stupid Shit.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/05/obama_gets_a_600000_payday_for_a_single_speech_in_colombia.html