Arizona Gun Store Tells Obama Voters to ‘Turn Around and Leave’ (Read 3551 times)

waimea2006

Found an interesting stance for one gun dealer in AZ. He is really taking the re-election appointment to the streets, what's next?  :wtf:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/arizona-gun-store-tells-obama-voters-to-turn-around-and-leave/

BananaClip

Re: Arizona Gun Store Tells Obama Voters to ‘Turn Around and Leave’
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2012, 06:00:32 PM »
OBAMA= NO GUNS= NO FIREARM TO PROTECT MY OHANA FROM BAD GUY WITH FIREARM........

They'll get a lot of business just from us gun folk anyway...... :thumbsup:

I wanna open a gun store just so I can run that sign ;)
« Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 06:07:46 PM by BananaClip »
"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth"- Genesis1:1 KJV

"The Truth Shall Set You Free"

"Once Blind But Now i See"

Heavies

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2012, 06:49:52 PM »
Great for them !!  Too bad the shops over here couldn't run a sign like that. :)

crazy cat

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2012, 09:09:38 PM »
Gee, they're saying that being a citizen isn't enough, you have to vote a certain way in order to shop there.  And this is supposed to be a GOOD thing?  Try putting the shoe on the other foot; folks who voted for Mittens aren't welcome at a store that sells solar panels or fresh vegetables.....

hvybarrels

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2012, 09:34:18 PM »
If i'm a union member does this mean I'm not allowed to shop at walmart?
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

Colt808

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2012, 04:53:09 AM »
Repeated topic

Gee, they're saying that being a citizen isn't enough, you have to vote a certain way in order to shop there.  And this is supposed to be a GOOD thing?  Try putting the shoe on the other foot; folks who voted for Mittens aren't welcome at a store that sells solar panels or fresh vegetables.....
If i'm a union member does this mean I'm not allowed to shop at walmart?

I understand what you guys are saying, but it's just a political statement by the owner in a "purple state"...It's not like they have a guard at the door asking for proof.  If they did? Well, they're privately owned and the sign is no different than the "We Reserve The Right To Refuse Service" signs in 99% of businesses.

Great for them !!  Too bad the shops over here couldn't run a sign like that. :)
We're not the most business (or gun) friendly state, so yeah I don't see any of the local shops ever putting up signs denying sales. And that's not about prinicple, just survival.
Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it. ~Thomas Paine

And I still see stupid people.

ren

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2012, 05:54:41 AM »
I hope its just a statement and not a directive. Thinking about how gun owners are protrayed as right wing extremists is not helping us in the media... look at how the GOP lost to the Dems...the demographics of America are changing and it is not leaning our way
Deeds Not Words

Cougar8045

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2012, 07:46:28 AM »
I wish they would, so I'd know which stores to avoid spending my money in.  Good for him, I say.
I'm just a fluffy white bunny rabbit who lost his way. 

"If a thief be found breaking in, and be smitten that he die, there shall no blood be shed for him. ..."  -Exodus 22:2

BUD

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2012, 08:39:19 AM »

That's why it is a free country.  You can vote for who you want to vote for and choose to shop where you want to shop.  Freeeeeedom.
It is what it is.