Candace Owens for President 2028 (Read 7035 times)

Flapp_Jackson

Re: Candace Owens for President 2028
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2019, 06:09:55 PM »
if you cannot watch it all, start watching just before the 5:00 mark

The news bimbo said over and over, "I want to get your perspective." Then, when Candace's perspective offended her, she tried to cut Candice off repeatedly to defend Liberalism.

The narrative-pushing wench went from "journalist" to "attack dog" in a couple of seconds based solely on Candace's opinion and perspective.

I have to wonder of that woman has ever gotten this offended at other Black guests who've said on air that Whites in America are racist.  She's in that group as well, but I bet it didn't sting like being singled out using her Liberal ideology.

This is so typical of all MSM shows I've ever watched.  Turned an interview into a debate.
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

oldfart

« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2019, 06:29:08 PM »
After that exchange, Krystal needed another dose of Rexulti.
What, Me Worry?

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2019, 06:40:24 PM »
After that exchange, Krystal needed another dose of Rexulti.

Looked like a CNN/MSNBC audition.
-- Melvin Udall

macsak

« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2019, 08:01:21 PM »
The news bimbo said over and over, "I want to get your perspective." Then, when Candace's perspective offended her, she tried to cut Candice off repeatedly to defend Liberalism.

The narrative-pushing wench went from "journalist" to "attack dog" in a couple of seconds based solely on Candace's opinion and perspective.

I have to wonder of that woman has ever gotten this offended at other Black guests who've said on air that Whites in America are racist.  She's in that group as well, but I bet it didn't sting like being singled out using her Liberal ideology.

This is so typical of all MSM shows I've ever watched.  Turned an interview into a debate.

I am awestruck that CO is able to talk, listen, and figure out what the hostess is going to say and counter that too all at the same time...

someone should make a meme featuring AOC and CO

changemyoil66

« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2019, 08:39:17 PM »

Liberals attacks are all the same, so shes well prepared to counter. Nazi this, che chuvea that, kkk here, islamaphob there, etc...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2019, 10:53:12 PM »
Liberals attacks are all the same, so shes well prepared to counter. Nazi this, che chuvea that, kkk here, islamaphob there, etc...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

What's ironic is Krystal was so focused on Candace implying she's racist because she's Liberal, but couldn't comprehend why asking about Trump's cabinet being predominately white men isn't displaying the racism she's denying.

Asking the question under the guise of "I thought it would matter to YOU" is stupid. the only reason she asked it is because Candace is Black. You really think she would have asked a white woman the same thing?  As the video showed, Charlie wasn't asked HIS opinion based on HIS race.

The media has been so steeped in identity politics for so long, it's unfathomable to them that they themselves are the problem.

Stop talking about race, and it magically stops being an issue -- just like any other issue.

-- Melvin Udall

Heavies

« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2019, 01:28:17 AM »
It is a funny title. Playing off the term "Brexit" for Britain leaving the EU.

Not so funny, imho,  Britain getting out from under the heel of the EU, same as America getting out from under the heel of democrats.   Still trying to find the humor.

eyeeatingfish

« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2019, 09:29:01 PM »
Not so funny, imho,  Britain getting out from under the heel of the EU, same as America getting out from under the heel of democrats.   Still trying to find the humor.

It is a pun, a play on words. Similar to fauxchahontis, etc.

I am talking about the title, I think you are focusing on the movement.

Flapp_Jackson

-- Melvin Udall

macsak

« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2019, 12:10:45 PM »

groveler

« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2019, 12:54:15 PM »

What I find interesting is that she claims to be a Democrat.
She has my respect,  I normally despise Democrats.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2019, 02:06:36 PM »
What I find interesting is that she claims to be a Democrat.
She has my respect,  I normally despise Democrats.

Former non-voting Democrat-supporter/Liberal.

Hence the BLEXIT movement -- encouraging African-Americans to leave the Democrat "Plantation".

« Last Edit: April 30, 2019, 03:43:02 PM by Flapp_Jackson »
-- Melvin Udall

changemyoil66

« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2019, 09:34:39 AM »
Former non-voting Democrat-supporter/Liberal.

Hence the BLEXIT movement -- encouraging African-Americans to leave the Democrat "Plantation".

Is it racist if an Asian uses the phrase "leave the plantation"?

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2019, 09:36:14 AM »
Is it racist if an Asian uses the phrase "leave the plantation"?

If you have to ask ....    :shake:
-- Melvin Udall

macsak

« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2019, 12:51:02 PM »
if you cannot watch it all, start watching just before the 5:00 mark