July 29 2017 HDF range day PISTOLS (Read 10297 times)

dirtylickins

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • I carry a gun... Cause carrying a cop is too heavy
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
July 29 2017 HDF range day PISTOLS
« on: July 06, 2017, 08:24:15 PM »
range day instructions  will feature pistols
this month's class will be very limited in size to increase the dynamics.
all are welcome at the open shoot from 8-10 am (no rsvp required)
set up is 7:30 am for open shoot. 
rate for open shoot is $15.
There will be a $5.00 discounts for all who help to set up in the morning prior to 8am start time.
8am -10 am open range 
10 am will mark the clean up and reset for instruction.
1030 - 3pm is instruction and skill building. 

-------> hdfrangeday@thehdf.org. <-----
signups before 8 am will be dealt with accordingly  
you will receive notification of your class status on monday,  via email
if you apply later than monday, you will receive a reply email with your status as we receive it.
we anticipate a full class, but the wait list usually moves a bit

required gear includes pistol, holster, at least 2 extra mags, mag carriers, and 200-250 rounds of pistol ammo
hats, long pants and shirts recommended
shoes are REQUIRED. YOUR SHIRT MUST BE TUCKED IN AND REMAIN TUCKED IN YOUR PANTS !! IF WE NEED TO Remind YOU TO TUCK IN YOUR SHIRT YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE!

rhironaka808

Re: July 29 2017 HDF range day PISTOLS
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2017, 11:01:23 AM »
i would like to attend the pistol class.  :shaka:

Bota-CS1

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2017, 07:06:33 PM »
No one is coming, it’s up to us.

Legislation should never be about depriving law abiding citizens of something, but rather taking those things away from criminals.

rhironaka808

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2017, 08:40:12 PM »
i haven't received a email response & Mary mentioned she saw my email when i asked @ the 07-09 open range day. MODS?

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2017, 09:47:22 PM »
i haven't received a email response & Mary mentioned she saw my email when i asked @ the 07-09 open range day. MODS?

What was the date & time you sent your email?

If you emailed before 8AM July 8th, your request may have been rejected....

signups before 8 am will be dealt with accordingly 
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

rhironaka808

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2017, 11:44:43 PM »
july 08. day before bay 2  range day.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2017, 12:42:00 AM »

Was it before 8 AM?
-- Melvin Udall

rhironaka808

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2017, 08:06:44 PM »
It was after 0800.

macsak

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2017, 05:03:23 PM »

uh...
nope

macsak

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2017, 05:03:47 PM »

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2017, 05:11:32 PM »
and...
nope

Someone needs to reset the date and time on their PC or phone ... and I'm not saying who.    :geekdanc:
-- Melvin Udall

Bota-CS1

« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2017, 05:54:31 PM »
Someone needs to reset the date and time on their PC or phone ... and I'm not saying who.    :geekdanc:

Damn it Flapp now I'm going to wonder
No one is coming, it’s up to us.

Legislation should never be about depriving law abiding citizens of something, but rather taking those things away from criminals.

rhironaka808

« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2017, 06:55:16 PM »
It was sent on July 12 @1847hrs & not received.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2017, 07:07:24 PM »
Sounds like you have a problem in the TO: line.  Did you accidentally copy the extra period at the end of the address?

-- Melvin Udall

macsak

« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2017, 09:31:04 PM »

and..
nope

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2017, 10:40:38 PM »
When did you email your request?

First you said you sent it on the 8th, and that Mary saw that one.

Then you say you sent it on the 12th @ 1847 hrs, and it was not received.  Not sure how you know it wasn't received.

Did you send it twice?

-- Melvin Udall

Inspector

« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2017, 06:17:28 AM »
....Not sure how you know it wasn't received.
You can send e-mail with a delivery and/or read notification. If the receiving e-mail server is not configured to support this feature the sender will never get the delivered/read notice. Also, if this feature is used and set up properly, the receiving person can decline sending the read notification. So the sender may receive a delivered notification but will never know if the e-mail was read. And, if the e-mail was delivered to the receiver's SPAM folder the receiver may never even know that the e-mail existed. A lot of companies turn this feature off or never turn it on. It adds a lot of (in most cases) unnecessary traffic.

As you guys in the tech sector know, e-mail is not persistent. What this means is that e-mail is actually very low on the priority list of the servers and routers. If a server or router becomes overloaded one of the first things that happens is that server/router will drop e-mails. If any packet in the e-mail stream becomes corrupted the entire message will be dropped. If any packet in the e-mail comes in out of order chances are the e-mail will get dropped. There are no requests to resend a packet or entire message so if something happens to the sender's e-mail along the route it ends up in the bit bucket. It is amazing how reliable e-mail is based on how low the priority for e-mail is.

I have not been in the tech industry since 2008. So if something has changed since then I am not aware of it. But that is the way e-mail has been since Al Gore invented the Internet.
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

drck1000

« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2017, 07:13:14 AM »
You can send e-mail with a delivery and/or read notification. If the receiving e-mail server is not configured to support this feature the sender will never get the delivered/read notice. Also, if this feature is used and set up properly, the receiving person can decline sending the read notification. So the sender may receive a delivered notification but will never know if the e-mail was read. And, if the e-mail was delivered to the receiver's SPAM folder the receiver may never even know that the e-mail existed. A lot of companies turn this feature off or never turn it on. It adds a lot of (in most cases) unnecessary traffic.

As you guys in the tech sector know, e-mail is not persistent. What this means is that e-mail is actually very low on the priority list of the servers and routers. If a server or router becomes overloaded one of the first things that happens is that server/router will drop e-mails. If any packet in the e-mail stream becomes corrupted the entire message will be dropped. If any packet in the e-mail comes in out of order chances are the e-mail will get dropped. There are no requests to resend a packet or entire message so if something happens to the sender's e-mail along the route it ends up in the bit bucket. It is amazing how reliable e-mail is based on how low the priority for e-mail is.

I have not been in the tech industry since 2008. So if something has changed since then I am not aware of it. But that is the way e-mail has been since Al Gore invented the Internet.
And here I thought you were gonna give your wheel guns a go at an HDF shoot/class. 

Inspector

« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2017, 07:24:26 AM »
And here I thought you were gonna give your wheel guns a go at an HDF shoot/class.
I'll show up for the (FREE  :rofl:) open shoot (Not the class) with a couple revolvers if you will... WELL?  :geekdanc: :geekdanc: :geekdanc:
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

drck1000

« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2017, 07:37:09 AM »
I'll show up for the (FREE  :rofl:) open shoot (Not the class) with a couple revolvers if you will... WELL?  :geekdanc: :geekdanc: :geekdanc:
I only own one revolver. . .