India : Wuhan Flu deaths spiking (Read 2993 times)

GlockNewb

India : Wuhan Flu deaths spiking
« on: April 28, 2021, 02:41:47 PM »
Supposedly, only now India’s getting hit with the ‘rona. Do you think a heartier strain of the virus is finally making it’s way through their populace?

"Fast is slow, slow is smooth, smooth is fast."

macsak

Re: India : Wuhan Flu deaths spiking
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2021, 02:58:36 PM »
Supposedly, only now India’s getting hit with the ‘rona. Do you think a heartier strain of the virus is finally making it’s way through their populace?

look at the number of "cases" and deaths
not any worse than any other country at the peak of "wave", perhaps lower than most...

GlockNewb

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2021, 10:06:13 PM »
look at the number of "cases" and deaths
not any worse than any other country at the peak of "wave", perhaps lower than most...

Here are some numbers I found, like you said not proportionally any worse...huh...

macsak

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2021, 11:05:00 PM »
Here are some numbers I found, like you said not proportionally any worse...huh...

do not buy anything you see on the mainstream media about THE VARIANTS!!!
they are only talking about "potentially" being more infectious, more harmful, and evading the vaccines
but it always leaves out or says very quickly or softly, making it seem like THE VARIANTS!!! are going to end the world...

omnigun

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2021, 06:20:49 AM »
do not buy anything you see on the mainstream media about THE VARIANTS!!!
they are only talking about "potentially" being more infectious, more harmful, and evading the vaccines
but it always leaves out or says very quickly or softly, making it seem like THE VARIANTS!!! are going to end the world...

There's alot of unreported deaths.... you don't get mass cremation sites because everyone suddenly is getting "other" deaths.

macsak

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2021, 06:33:56 AM »
There's alot of unreported deaths.... you don't get mass cremation sites because everyone suddenly is getting "other" deaths.

funny that your standard is "not proven in a court of law" unless it's "concensus" unless it's "safe to assume" unless it's "reported/unreported"
but hey, you're not wrong...

omnigun

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2021, 06:38:25 AM »
funny that your standard is "not proven in a court of law" unless it's "concensus" unless it's "safe to assume" unless it's "reported/unreported"

Yes which is why I am shying away from posting any concrete info on this varrient.  Just throwing caution that any speculation of it being worse or better than current covid needs to be studied and published.   Saying it is no worse than current covid while ignoring the mass unreported deaths is unreasonable, at the and time testing is also lacking so saying it's worse is also unreasonable. It's best to wait till proper studies make assumptions. 

ren

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2021, 09:03:26 AM »
Yes which is why I am shying away from posting any concrete info on this varrient.  Just throwing caution that any speculation of it being worse or better than current covid needs to be studied and published.   Saying it is no worse than current covid while ignoring the mass unreported deaths is unreasonable, at the and time testing is also lacking so saying it's worse is also unreasonable. It's best to wait till proper studies make assumptions.

BLUF: I don't know anything but I'll post something to remain relevant
Deeds Not Words

macsak

« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2021, 09:19:19 AM »

"There's alot of unreported deaths.... you don't get mass cremation sites because everyone suddenly is getting "other" deaths."
that's not what you said previously...

changemyoil66

« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2021, 09:58:39 AM »

Don't forget that China had mobile crematories and gas levels spike, but since nothing was proven in court, they were not cremating people in "mass" numbers either.

omnigun

« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2021, 10:14:03 AM »
"There's alot of unreported deaths.... you don't get mass cremation sites because everyone suddenly is getting "other" deaths."
that's not what you said previously...

Yes?  That's exactly what I said.  I didn't have any mentions that the India virus is worse or better.  That you did.... "it wont be ending the world" "media blows it out of proportion". Just that there are many unreported deaths.  Maybe its actually worse who knows.  But to just imply that its not, isn't doing any favors. Your point? 

GlockNewb

« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2021, 10:16:31 AM »
OP re-phrasing/interjecting the original concern: if India is experiencing heightened reports of cases, is it likely that the virus is strengthening or adapting?

The vaccine’s been reported as effective against all the other “variants”. My concern: Indian populations seem to have stronger immune systems due to their environment (think daily baths in the Ganges river).

macsak

« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2021, 10:28:16 AM »
Yes?  That's exactly what I said.  I didn't have any mentions that the India virus is worse or better.  That you did.... "it wont be ending the world" "media blows it out of proportion". Just that there are many unreported deaths.  Maybe its actually worse who knows.  But to just imply that its not, isn't doing any favors. Your point?

please show me where i said "it won't be ending the world"...
please show me where i said "media blows it out of proportion"...

macsak

« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2021, 10:29:30 AM »

please show me where i said the india virus (so racist of you to say that) is worse or better...

omnigun

« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2021, 11:09:57 AM »
please show me where i said "it won't be ending the world"...
please show me where i said "media blows it out of proportion"...

do not buy anything you see on the mainstream media about THE VARIANTS!!![/b]

macsak

« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2021, 11:18:13 AM »

so you admit you were wrong in quoting me?

omnigun

« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2021, 11:44:54 AM »
so you admit you were wrong in quoting me?

No wasn't wrong. You said media is lying about that it will be the end of the world.  Thus my statement that your quote connoted that it won't be the end of the world.  While also almost literally saying the "media blow it out of proportion". 

macsak

« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2021, 11:53:44 AM »
No wasn't wrong. You said media is lying about that it will be the end of the world.  Thus my statement that your quote connoted that it won't be the end of the world.  While also almost literally saying the "media blow it out of proportion".

so now you say "almost literally" when earlier you used quotation marks, which mean, well, you were quoting me
keep on moving the goalposts...

drck1000

« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2021, 12:25:29 PM »
connoted. . .

gonna have to drop that one on someone. . .