ATF raids Delta Force legend, Larry Vicker’s firearm collection (Read 1249 times)

aletheuo137

https://popularmilitary.com/atf-raids-delta-force-legend-larry-vickers-firearm-collection/

Delta Force legend and firearms guru Larry Vickers was the subject of a raid by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, who confiscated hundreds of high-dollar and priceless firearms.
Sources claiming to be familiar with the incident (but requesting anonymity) told Popular Military that the renowned military veteran and firearms instructor -who has been fighting a battle with cancer- reportedly let his Special Occupational Tax (SOT), lapse, opening the door for a whirlwind of National Firearms Act-related issues.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

drck1000

Re: ATF raids Delta Force legend, Larry Vicker’s firearm collection
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2021, 08:36:18 AM »
#fcukcancer  :grrr:

I recall him doing a lot of videos with full auto guns.  I also recall a number of articles/videos in the past where he said he owned a number of full-auto guns, including a number of AKs.   :(

oldfart

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2021, 08:58:35 AM »
wow
great way to thank a legendary soldier

I wouldn't be surprised if some of the raiding party were using guns that he developed
What, Me Worry?

changemyoil66

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2021, 09:03:33 AM »
I wonder how often the AFT knocks on doors in the hood of suspected drug dealers?  Like how they show up at someone who fixes trucks and buys oil filters, or someone who legally sold 1 pistol and it was used later in a crime? (Rhetorical, the answer is never).

There's vids on what to do if the AFT knocks on your door.  Keep in mind anything you say, can be used against you during an interview.

6716J

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2021, 09:55:57 AM »
I wonder how often the AFT knocks on doors in the hood of suspected drug dealers?  Like how they show up at someone who fixes trucks and buys oil filters, or someone who legally sold 1 pistol and it was used later in a crime? (Rhetorical, the answer is never).

There's vids on what to do if the AFT knocks on your door.  Keep in mind anything you say, canWILL be used against you during an interviewINTERROGATION.

Fixed it
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy.

changemyoil66

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2021, 10:02:28 AM »
Fixed it

Oh and for a warrant.

Example:

AFT-Did u buy an auto key card
You-No (lie)

AFT leaves and goes to a judge for a warrant showing your credit card purchased 1. USPS or like shipping shows 1 was mailed to you. Now you lied to a federal officer.  In the mean time, if the credit card is joint, they also throw your wife into the mix.  Cease both assets and both sit in jail.  If you got kids, they're now with CPS.  You lose your job.  You get a pubic defender, because all assets were ceased, so you have no money. Wife might divorce you too.  Then they ask for a plea deal and instantly, you get your kids back and ceased assets and released from jail. Sounds good, but now you set precedent for a conviction, which will help them convict others in similar shoes.