Texas Independence Movement (Read 1731 times)

Kuleana

Texas Independence Movement
« on: November 21, 2021, 09:03:27 PM »
Aboriginal Hawaiians are not the only ones who wishes to sever ties with the US empire.

eyeeatingfish

Re: Texas Independence Movement
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2021, 09:36:49 PM »
How about California become independent so we don't have to have them here anymore.

changemyoil66

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2021, 10:00:00 PM »
How about California become independent so we don't have to have them here anymore.
They move to other states and mess those up afted their doing things by feelings doesnt work out. Same can be said about HI residents who move too.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

eyeeatingfish

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2021, 10:23:23 PM »
They move to other states and mess those up afted their doing things by feelings doesnt work out. Same can be said about HI residents who move too.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Gotta cut them out like a cancer

changemyoil66

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2021, 09:54:45 AM »
So far I know 3 people who moved to TX and all 3 are voting opposite how they voted in HI (blue to red). They all moved due to vaxx mandates in HI.

mrgaf

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2021, 11:29:43 AM »
Aboriginal Hawaiians are not the only ones who wishes to sever ties with the US empire.

I’m all for it and will move and fight for it when the time comes. The U.S. won’t let the Republic of Texas go without a fight but bring it on! :thumbsup:
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman

Only good liberal is one taking a dirt nap.

mrgaf

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2021, 11:32:06 AM »

Better yet bury thermo nukes along the San Andreas fault and detonate them. Fun to watch Kali slide into the ocean… :thumbsup:
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2021, 11:36:58 AM »
Better yet bury thermo nukes along the San Andreas fault and detonate them. Fun to watch Kali slide into the ocean… :thumbsup:

Build a wall around California.  When they try to enter the US illegally, we invade, relocate the inhabitants to New York as "refugees", and annex the land back into the US.

It could happen!   :geekdanc:
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

groveler

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2021, 12:19:47 PM »

I'm walking on surprisingly thin ice at the moment.
but the divide is Americans V Democrats.
Isn't any race involved,
although some people like to make it that way.
Given modern technology, I think "city states"
Is a better fit for our divide or Divorce as the case may be.
I'm very sure most
of Hawaii would not miss Honolulu.
I grew up in Los Angeles county CA,  we would not miss the city of Los Angeles.
I lived in King County WA, nobody there would miss the city of Seattle.
However all those cities think and act as if they are essential to the survival
of  the USA.  They aren't.  Cast them off.
The biggest failure of the guys that designed America was to not be able
to throttle large cities.  They tried at the Federal level with the electoral College,
but did not extend that to the states.
Let the cities go.
 :grrr:

mrgaf

« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2021, 12:52:10 PM »
Build a wall around California.  When they try to enter the US illegally, we invade, relocate the inhabitants to New York as "refugees", and annex the land back into the US.

It could happen!   :geekdanc:

That would work but small nukes cheaper and faster….. :geekdanc:

MassConfusion

« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2021, 01:01:41 PM »
If you nuke them into the drink they will end up washing up on the shores here after the resulting tsunami. Its kind of a lateral move at best.  :(
Besides im sure other countries wouldnt want us littering their shores with our trash carried from the resulting wave. They might give us a littering fine.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. ― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
 “The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.” ― Mark Twain

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2021, 01:06:22 PM »

Too merciful.  Make them suffer with the New Yorkers.  Plus, it would radiate the land, making it tough for us to reclaim it.

One day soon after, we can build a wall around NY City, too, and turn it into a prison.

I think there's a movie predicting that.

"Snake Plisskin?  I thought you were dead."
-- Melvin Udall

aieahound

« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2021, 01:21:05 PM »
Don’t refugees get sent to Wisconsin (Afghanis)  or Minnesota (Somalis) or ….some other freezing cold place.
Changing the politics. Fill in the blank.

changemyoil66

« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2021, 02:12:51 PM »
Don’t refugees get sent to Wisconsin (Afghanis)  or Minnesota (Somalis) or ….some other freezing cold place.
Changing the politics. Fill in the blank.

Somali's got sent to MN under Barry's thing.  IDK where the afghani's will be sent.

aieahound

« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2021, 02:54:37 PM »

mrgaf

« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2021, 04:32:57 PM »
If you nuke them into the drink they will end up washing up on the shores here after the resulting tsunami. Its kind of a lateral move at best.  :(
Besides im sure other countries wouldnt want us littering their shores with our trash carried from the resulting wave. They might give us a littering fine.

Ok you got me! Good point…. :D

mrgaf

« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2021, 04:34:34 PM »
Too merciful.  Make them suffer with the New Yorkers.  Plus, it would radiate the land, making it tough for us to reclaim it.

One day soon after, we can build a wall around NY City, too, and turn it into a prison.

I think there's a movie predicting that.

"Snake Plisskin?  I thought you were dead."

Ok good point but nukes would be fun to watch….especially if we do it on July 4th….. >:D

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2021, 04:53:43 PM »
Ok good point but nukes would be fun to watch….especially if we do it on July 4th….. >:D

We could get rid of half the population in CA by sending ICE to deport the illegals.  Sanctuary?  Not according to federal law!

Just start by staking out the Home Depots, construction sites and janitorial companies.  Bring the IRS along, and audit the books to make sure employee withholdings and taxes are current.

That's just to start.  Heck, after cheap nannies, housekeepers, gardeners and day laborers are no longer in abundance, many legal residents may voluntarily leave the state, too. 

Before burning them out, let's try up-ending their lifestyles perpetuated on the backs of illegals.  Win-win!!
-- Melvin Udall

mrgaf

« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2021, 06:16:16 PM »
We could get rid of half the population in CA by sending ICE to deport the illegals.  Sanctuary?  Not according to federal law!

Just start by staking out the Home Depots, construction sites and janitorial companies.  Bring the IRS along, and audit the books to make sure employee withholdings and taxes are current.

That's just to start.  Heck, after cheap nannies, housekeepers, gardeners and day laborers are no longer in abundance, many legal residents may voluntarily leave the state, too. 

Before burning them out, let's try up-ending their lifestyles perpetuated on the backs of illegals.  Win-win!!

Sounds good!