Hamas attacks Israel (Read 19479 times)

zippz

Re: Hamas attacks Israel
« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2023, 09:10:07 PM »
I wouldn't say they modernized.  They used drones, that's about it.  You could call what they did as combined arms attacks in a way, which is more modern than their past bum rush.  It is a new concept for a 3rd world country, but still not really modern.

Perhaps the word you're looking for is advanced and effective which they definitely were.  Coordinating all of those types of attacks is difficult to plan, setup, and execute.  Though it had to be someone else that guided them.
Join the Hawaii Firearms Coalition at www.hifico.org.  Hawaii's new non-profit gun rights organization focused on lobbying and grassroots activism.

Hawaii Shooting Calendar - https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=practicalmarksman.com_btllod1boifgpp8dcjnbnruhso%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Pacific/Honolulu

hvybarrels

« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2023, 09:43:14 PM »
Wouldn't be surprising. If we lose our middle eastern outpost then gas is about to get a whole lot more expensive for us, and thinning out our supply chains would also make it more difficult to respond to conflicts in other regions.
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

QUIETShooter

« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2023, 08:09:55 AM »
I want to go on record that I'm having a sort of "Hmmmmm" moment.

I usually have these moments because I am a conspiracy theorist at heart.  And believe me, the first things I do is search for information to dispute my "Hmmmmm" moments.

Currently 2 things I am looking into:

Why all of a sudden, after all these decades, did Israel's intelligence lapse?

Netanyahu's government was and still is in turmoil prior to this incident.  (What better way than to start a "war" to detract from the crisis and unify the nation)

I'll be looking at other things as this Israeli/Hamas crisis continue to unfold.

I've mentioned it a few times here and it is my motto:  Question Authority.  Always.

Cannot help.  I've come to realize over the years just how far evil and corrupt people will go to attain their selfish desires and goals.

Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

ren

« Reply #43 on: October 08, 2023, 08:45:47 AM »
I want to go on record that I'm having a sort of "Hmmmmm" moment.

I usually have these moments because I am a conspiracy theorist at heart.  And believe me, the first things I do is search for information to dispute my "Hmmmmm" moments.

Currently 2 things I am looking into:

Why all of a sudden, after all these decades, did Israel's intelligence lapse?

Netanyahu's government was and still is in turmoil prior to this incident.  (What better way than to start a "war" to detract from the crisis and unify the nation)

I'll be looking at other things as this Israeli/Hamas crisis continue to unfold.

I've mentioned it a few times here and it is my motto:  Question Authority.  Always.

Cannot help.  I've come to realize over the years just how far evil and corrupt people will go to attain their selfish desires and goals.

interesting point. The Hamas operation was no doubtedly large and very organized. There would have been lots of I&W. Israel's intelligence services are pretty robust.
Deeds Not Words

changemyoil66

« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2023, 09:28:51 AM »
Masaad failed? Or did they?

If one lets themselves get attacked, more western international support is acquired.

Gotta get their hands on the money being handed out like candy while they can.

Peace thru strength was lost in 2020.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

zippz

« Reply #45 on: October 08, 2023, 09:47:11 AM »
Those are the reasons I believe the KGB had to have been very involved for a long time.  I don't think Iran could've pulled it off
Join the Hawaii Firearms Coalition at www.hifico.org.  Hawaii's new non-profit gun rights organization focused on lobbying and grassroots activism.

Hawaii Shooting Calendar - https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=practicalmarksman.com_btllod1boifgpp8dcjnbnruhso%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Pacific/Honolulu

changemyoil66

« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2023, 10:35:43 AM »
Lots of M4 type guns being used by Hamas. Is it waycist to assume AKs would have been used?

ren

« Reply #47 on: October 08, 2023, 11:29:33 AM »
Lots of M4 type guns being used by Hamas. Is it waycist to assume AKs would have been used?

Bidens Afghan gifts. Wouldnt be surprised if they had MRAPs.
Deeds Not Words

zippz

« Reply #48 on: October 08, 2023, 11:32:25 AM »
Someone in Gaza recorded a cool vid.

https://t.co/79qeBenmmy

There's a long thread in ar15.com general discussion on the war.

changemyoil66

« Reply #49 on: October 08, 2023, 12:03:51 PM »
I posted this in the other thread. But imagine if all those taking vids had a rifle. Hamas would be done in hours. So many in condos videoing. Elevated position.

ren

« Reply #50 on: October 08, 2023, 01:46:34 PM »
Those are the reasons I believe the KGB had to have been very involved for a long time.  I don't think Iran could've pulled it off

C'mon man the KGB has been defunct for decades. What would Russia gain in their involvement?
Deeds Not Words

hvybarrels

« Reply #51 on: October 08, 2023, 02:45:39 PM »
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

changemyoil66

« Reply #52 on: October 08, 2023, 02:52:57 PM »
This war would be a unique one compared to others. Many see Israel as the victims, but they arent saints. IDF soldiers treat Palistinians like crap all the time.

Both sides attack each other for decades even centuries as they are each making claim to land as 1 issue.

Compare this to recent Ukraine who wasnt attacking Russia prior to the invasion.

Its unfortunate that both have hate for each other.

Too bad no one or many cannot get together and tell each to chill. Just call Gaza 50/50. Who ever breaks the cease fire/truce 1st will get boto slapped.

QUIETShooter

« Reply #53 on: October 08, 2023, 03:16:37 PM »

Bidens Afghan gifts. Wouldnt be surprised if they had MRAPs.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed this.  I initially thought I was seeing things but then I said nope, that sure looks like an M4.

Way to go, Brandon.
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

hvybarrels

« Reply #54 on: October 08, 2023, 03:27:33 PM »

Compare this to recent Ukraine who wasnt attacking Russia prior to the invasion.

They Ukranian Nazis were slaughtering ethnic Russians and threatening to put Nato missiles on the border.

They were practically begging to drag Russia into a proxy war.

zippz

« Reply #55 on: October 08, 2023, 04:05:26 PM »
C'mon man the KGB has been defunct for decades. What would Russia gain in their involvement?

I guess it would be the FSB now.  The FSB is still working in Israel and recently a spy was caught gathering intel on Israel.  I find it hard to believe that the Hamas could hide the large scale invasion without Mossad knowing about it.  I don't think Iran would be capable of it either.  So Russia is the only enemy I know that could defeat Mossad that has a reason to do so.  I don't think Hamas could plan the complex operation either though maybe Iran is capable of that.

Russia is a strong ally to Syria and has ties to Iran and other middle east countries, and selling a lot of weapons to those countries.  More so now that Russia is buying weapons from Iran.  A long bloody war in Israel and the middle east tensions it creates take the focus off the war in Ukraine.  The EU and US funding for Ukraine is softening and being questioned, so a war in Israel may add more to that hesitation.

Russia supporting a Palestine/Israel war would take minimal resources and Russia has nothing to lose by doing it.

ren

« Reply #56 on: October 08, 2023, 05:07:02 PM »
I guess it would be the FSB now.  The FSB is still working in Israel and recently a spy was caught gathering intel on Israel.  I find it hard to believe that the Hamas could hide the large scale invasion without Mossad knowing about it.  I don't think Iran would be capable of it either.  So Russia is the only enemy I know that could defeat Mossad that has a reason to do so.  I don't think Hamas could plan the complex operation either though maybe Iran is capable of that.

Russia is a strong ally to Syria and has ties to Iran and other middle east countries, and selling a lot of weapons to those countries.  More so now that Russia is buying weapons from Iran.  A long bloody war in Israel and the middle east tensions it creates take the focus off the war in Ukraine.  The EU and US funding for Ukraine is softening and being questioned, so a war in Israel may add more to that hesitation.

Russia supporting a Palestine/Israel war would take minimal resources and Russia has nothing to lose by doing it.

providing material support is different than operational support. What are your sources that indicate Russia was behind the Hamas operation against Israel? FIS are everywhere. A "spy" doesn't gather "intel". C'mon man.
Deeds Not Words

hvybarrels

« Reply #57 on: October 08, 2023, 05:27:30 PM »
A long bloody war in Israel and the middle east tensions it creates take the focus off the war in Ukraine.  The EU and US funding for Ukraine is softening and being questioned, so a war in Israel may add more to that hesitation.

Bibi might also be getting jealous of Zelenskyy sucking up all that money from Uncle Sam, and now he's trying to stir the pot so that we will have to pour some more sugar on him as well. 

zippz

« Reply #58 on: October 08, 2023, 06:02:22 PM »
Gaza livefeed

Kuleana

« Reply #59 on: October 08, 2023, 06:57:55 PM »
The FSB is still working in Israel and recently a spy was caught gathering intel on Israel.  I find it hard to believe that the Hamas could hide the large scale invasion without Mossad knowing about it.  I don't think Iran would be capable of it either.  So Russia is the only enemy I know that could defeat Mossad that has a reason to do so.  I don't think Hamas could plan the complex operation either though maybe Iran is capable of that.
As I mentioned similarly in a previous post of yours, it is sheer arrogance to believe Islamic countries have not learned from its mistakes and begin adopting modern military strategies and tactics used by the US empire and its vassal states.  Could the Russians have contributed to Hamas' current military efforts?  Sure, they could, but to what degree is uncertain and debatable.

A long bloody war in Israel and the middle east tensions it creates take the focus off the war in Ukraine.  The EU and US funding for Ukraine is softening and being questioned, so a war in Israel may add more to that hesitation.

Your assessment is indeed possible, but it requires a presumption that a formal military alliance between Russia, Iran, Palestine, etc. exists.  Unlike in Ukraine, where the Ukrainians are receiving weapons material and real-time operational support by the US empire and her vassal states, there is no such alliance or even a centralized command structure led by the Russians that would be necessary to coordinate the current military actions of Hamas against Israel.