Light up yur Dillon 1 (Read 1968 times)

Rocky

Light up yur Dillon 1
« on: May 14, 2018, 01:46:09 PM »
Problem with the Dillon 550 is that you can't really see too good into the press.
Put one of these on my 550 B to help my aging eyes.
Nice  ;)
Also available for XL650, Hornady LnL AP and many "O" frame single stage presses
http://kmssquared.com/
“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
                                                           Franklin D. Roosevelt

oldfart

Re: Light up yur Dillon 1
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2018, 07:04:12 PM »
I hear good things about the UFO light and inline fab light.
Maybe I'll git one
What, Me Worry?

ren

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2018, 07:39:17 PM »
Make your own
https://www.amazon.com/Flexible-Non-waterproof-Christmas-Decoration-Daylight/dp/B00HSF65MC/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1526362673&sr=8-3&keywords=led+light+strip

Cut them to desired length and solder to a 12 volt DC source. Old wall wart power supplies should be enough unless you are running several feet.
Deeds Not Words

Rocky

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2018, 08:07:52 PM »
I hear good things about the UFO light and inline fab light.
Maybe I'll git one

:wave: OF

Mounted and used today (UFO light, not me).  :shake:

Works awesome and was easy to see inside the .38 brass I was loading as well as entire shell plate.
Nice for old eye's like ours.  :sleeping:  :sleeping: :sleeping:
“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
                                                           Franklin D. Roosevelt

Platinum808

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2018, 07:25:44 AM »
On my xl650 i put a mini mag light i had lane around in the center hole and works perfect
Oh ignorant youth, the world is not a joyous place. The time has come for you to dispense with the frivolous pleasures of childhood and get down to honest toil until you are sixty-five. Then and only then can you relax and collect your social security and live happily until the time of your death!

-Hunter S. Thompson