Pfizer's own vaccine data: tens of thousands of reported adverse events + death (Read 1566 times)

passivekinetic

(The following information is being shared around the Internet by PEOPLE WHO KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON)

Have you seen the document dump on the Pfizer vaccine data? It's a bombshell. No wonder the FDA fought to keep it hidden for 55 years.

Here is the quick takeaway: By February of 2021, Pfizer had already received more than 1,200 reports of death allegedly caused by the vaccine and tens of thousands of reported adverse events, including 23 cases of spontaneous abortions out of 270 pregnancies and more than 2,000 reports of cardiac disorders.

[At that time, Feb 2021, what was the vaccination rate worldwide?]

Bear in mind; this is Pfizer's own data.

https://phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdf

(I wonder how the PEOPLE WHO ARE CLUELESS ABOUT WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON will spin this into fake news and false alarm...)
"The sheep fear sheepdogs, because they fail to see the wolves."
- Anonymous

passivekinetic

« Last Edit: December 03, 2021, 08:21:12 AM by passivekinetic »
- Anonymous

changemyoil66

Keep in mind, that the vaxx is also forced on people. So many are not free to choose to take it with the risk involved or not. 

Then people say that it's better than catching covid. They're missing the point of course and the fact that 1 has to catch covid in the first place.

This is why they want to vaxx everyone, so when more side effects happen, they have no unvaxxed control sample.  Like vaxxing kids with other vaxxes. Because almost all kids are vaxxed with various ones, it's almost impossible to say that X causes Autism, or Y causes peanut allergies.  Something is causing Autism/peanut allergies and other things.  They increase ten fold since 30 years ago. Tin foil.

passivekinetic

Keep in mind, that the vaxx is also forced on people. So many are not free to choose to take it with the risk involved or not. 

Then people say that it's better than catching covid. They're missing the point of course and the fact that 1 has to catch covid in the first place.

This is why they want to vaxx everyone, so when more side effects happen, they have no unvaxxed control sample.  Like vaxxing kids with other vaxxes. Because almost all kids are vaxxed with various ones, it's almost impossible to say that X causes Autism, or Y causes peanut allergies.  Something is causing Autism/peanut allergies and other things.  They increase ten fold since 30 years ago. Tin foil.

Yup. Eliminating the CONTROL GROUP (unvaxxed) is a key aim. With nothing to compare, you just accept whatever is happening is par for the course. Now, many unvaxxed are perfectly healthy and fine. Many who are unvaxxed and are supposedly tested positive for the virus are completely unaware they are SUPPOSEDLY infected (and forced to be in quarantine).

Basically, all data regarding the ANNUAL FLU has been somehow shoved aside and almost everything nowadays is attributed to THE SCARY VIRUS.

Before 2019, there were NUMEROUS annual flu deaths, mostly in the elderly groups.
- Anonymous

changemyoil66

Now, many unvaxxed are perfectly healthy and fine. Many who are unvaxxed and are supposedly tested positive for the virus are completely unaware they are SUPPOSEDLY infected (and forced to be in quarantine).

Basically, all data regarding the ANNUAL FLU has been somehow shoved aside and almost everything nowadays is attributed to THE SCARY VIRUS.

I was unvaxxed when I caught covid and was fine.  Then went to the gym after the 10 day quarantine and was still the strongest person in there. Maybe covid doesn't affect the muscles as much (sarcasm).  Compared to when I get the flu, I have a way bigger dip in strength, loss of muscle mass and endurance.  Still stronger than the average gym goer, but not the strongest.  And it takes me about 3 months to get my strength,size, and endurance back to where it was before catching the flu.

So IMO for my bodies XP, the flu is 100X worst than covid.

passivekinetic

I was unvaxxed when I caught covid and was fine.  Then went to the gym after the 10 day quarantine and was still the strongest person in there. Maybe covid doesn't affect the muscles as much (sarcasm).  Compared to when I get the flu, I have a way bigger dip in strength, loss of muscle mass and endurance.  Still stronger than the average gym goer, but not the strongest.  And it takes me about 3 months to get my strength,size, and endurance back to where it was before catching the flu.

So IMO for my bodies XP, the flu is 100X worst than covid.

The annual flu severity and frequency has probably been considerably reduced for the general population (aside from the vulnerable elderly which can still succumb to it) because of the general improved HYGIENE such as frequent hand washing, disinfection alcohol gels, and wearing of masks, plus anyone with a fever is not allowed to mingle.

So all these have helped reduce the FLU, which makes sense. It would have worked all these centuries too, just that now there is this "COVID" thing going on, so everything the FLU would have caused, seems to be attributed to this SCARY NEW VIRUS THING.

And of course we have the latest year-end 2021 version release called OH-MY-CRAP that is supposed be 1000000000 X more scary than DELTA which was 10000000000X more scary than the WUHAN one. Or something like that. Kinda lost count how scared we are supposed to be. They also skipped a few Greek letters, including Xi. Wonder why. LOL
- Anonymous