Fans of novel injections rejoice! 4th shot in the works! (Read 1103 times)

passivekinetic

Fans of novel injections rejoice! 4th shot in the works!
« on: February 22, 2022, 09:47:03 PM »
"The sheep fear sheepdogs, because they fail to see the wolves."
- Anonymous

MassConfusion

Re: Fans of novel injections rejoice! 4th shot in the works!
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2022, 07:53:19 AM »
I am wondering.  Is it legally provable that the shots never conferred any meaningful protection and even they are harmful, possible fatal?
I know they are in the process of releasing their papers.  Just from the incidental data especially with the rise on the side effects that could probably be meaningfully statistically correlated. 
Renz is on it but i don't see any major progress, just small chipping.
This is kind of leading to the tax payer funded commercials i see from the Hi dept of health.  Why are we spending money on these and if it is not safe or effective is there any sort of liability they carry for continuing to push the snake oil?
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. ― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
 “The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.” ― Mark Twain

macsak

Re: Fans of novel injections rejoice! 4th shot in the works!
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2022, 08:02:23 AM »
"team reality" is working on it all the time...

information coming out slowly
phizer data dumps are the first of the month
last month it was about possibly fake testing sites for the pahse 3 study
this month is that there are tons of pregnancy/birth issues that have gone unreported

I am wondering.  Is it legally provable that the shots never conferred any meaningful protection and even they are harmful, possible fatal?
I know they are in the process of releasing their papers.  Just from the incidental data especially with the rise on the side effects that could probably be meaningfully statistically correlated. 
Renz is on it but i don't see any major progress, just small chipping.
This is kind of leading to the tax payer funded commercials i see from the Hi dept of health.  Why are we spending money on these and if it is not safe or effective is there any sort of liability they carry for continuing to push the snake oil?