US Congress House H.R. 1808 Assault Rifle Ban (Read 1243 times)

QUIETShooter

Re: US Congress House H.R. 1808 Assault Rifle Ban
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2022, 10:44:03 AM »
Guess what, I had the same letter from Mazie also.

Yeah, all that Kumbaya sh*t but still very willing to deny the law- abiding citizens their 2a rights.  She doesn't understand (or won't acknowledge) that it is the law-abiding citizens that are being punished, not the sick f**ks that are out there.

But I knew this much.  Just wanted to let her know where I stand as her constituent.
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

hvybarrels

« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2022, 12:27:52 PM »
"We want to take away your guns so that when we destroy the food supply you can't do anything about it."

See how much easier that was, Mazie?
Red Pills dispensed daily

6716J

« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2022, 09:01:09 AM »
No worries about any more gun violence. When they pass the "Inflation Reduction Act of 2022", they will add up to 87,000 IRS agents to come and track you down asking why you spent $602 on an online firearms purchase at GunBroker with VENMO. That's not counting the 1000's of firearms and millions of rounds of ammo that will be purchased to come to your door and "ask you nicely".

They are going to try to beat us into submission with laws and legislation.

Our forefathers would have been shooting them by now
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy.

nickelzismoney

« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2022, 09:10:19 AM »
No worries about any more gun violence. When they pass the "Inflation Reduction Act of 2022", they will add up to 87,000 IRS agents to come and track you down asking why you spent $602 on an online firearms purchase at GunBroker with VENMO. That's not counting the 1000's of firearms and millions of rounds of ammo that will be purchased to come to your door and "ask you nicely".

They are going to try to beat us into submission with laws and legislation.

Our forefathers would have been shooting them by now

We just need the right people at the right place at the right time for movement. Our forefathers would be rolling in their graves in disgust with how much the American people are allowing the government to suppress us and get away with it.
“No matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how hard you fall… you are never out of the fight.” - Marcus Luttrel

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything." - Albert Einstein

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2022, 11:08:30 AM »
We just need the right people at the right place at the right time for movement. Our forefathers would be rolling in their graves in disgust with how much the American people are allowing the government to suppress us and get away with it.

Not just "allowing the government to suppress us."  Half the nation is demanding it!

:wtf:
Truth, when not sought after, rarely comes to light.  -- Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.

I need some new conspiracy theories. All my old ones turned out to be true.

Hamburger Helper only works if the hamburger really wants to be helped.

hvybarrels

« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2022, 11:30:10 AM »
The good news is their side is 100% vaxxxed and boosted, except for the politicians who only pretended to take it.
Red Pills dispensed daily

MassConfusion

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. ― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
 “The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.” ― Mark Twain