Black Soldier Fly Protapods (Read 378 times)

kia_killer

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Now you can have it.
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Black Soldier Fly Protapods
« on: July 27, 2022, 03:33:00 PM »
Ordering two 4' Homestead ProtaPod grub composters since my homemade bins cant keep up. They can fit two more bins on the same shipment for nominally more. Each bin is going to come out to $600 landed on Oahu. Shipping is nuts right now and that's the cheapest I could find to get it from North Carolina to Oahu. Let me know by the end of the week if you'd like to hop onto the order.

macsak

Re: Black Soldier Fly Protapods
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2022, 04:10:23 PM »
grubs

Ordering two 4' Homestead ProtaPod grub composters since my homemade bins cant keep up. They can fit two more bins on the same shipment for nominally more. Each bin is going to come out to $600 landed on Oahu. Shipping is nuts right now and that's the cheapest I could find to get it from North Carolina to Oahu. Let me know by the end of the week if you'd like to hop onto the order.

kia_killer

• Now you can have it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2022, 08:51:14 PM »

hvybarrels

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2022, 11:08:57 PM »
$600 is pretty insane. If you are handy with tools there are plans to make them out of plywood. You just have to get the ramp angle correct so that they can crawl out. I lined mine with fiberglass so that it will last longer.
Red Pills dispensed daily

kia_killer

• Now you can have it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2022, 10:10:51 PM »
Ya shippings nuts now. I priced out similarly sized plastic bins at Grainger and Chemtainer Hawaii which turned out being the same or more expensive, plus I'd need to modify to get it to work. I could make my own, but factoring in time,materials, and headaches this makes more sense in my situation.

passivekinetic

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2022, 05:16:26 PM »
Well, after the Great Reset, these kinds of worms and insects are what we are supposed to eat.

Not even kidding.

Some of you will understand WTF I am talking about.
"The sheep fear sheepdogs, because they fail to see the wolves."
- Anonymous

hvybarrels

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2022, 05:18:50 PM »
It’s what you feed your chickens when the globalists cancel all the animal feed

hvybarrels

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2022, 10:44:43 PM »

hvybarrels

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2022, 11:35:57 PM »
Their bugs are going to be designed to deliver gene editing mRNA poison. You can raise your own bugs any way you want.

https://scitechdaily.com/grow-and-eat-your-own-vaccines-using-plants-as-mrna-factories/

passivekinetic

« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2022, 11:09:33 AM »
Their bugs are going to be designed to deliver gene editing mRNA poison. You can raise your own bugs any way you want.

https://scitechdaily.com/grow-and-eat-your-own-vaccines-using-plants-as-mrna-factories/

I think there might be something to our digestive systems. Quite different from having stuff injected into our bloodstream.
"The sheep fear sheepdogs, because they fail to see the wolves."
- Anonymous

hvybarrels

« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2022, 01:09:56 PM »
I think there might be something to our digestive systems. Quite different from having stuff injected into our bloodstream.

I grow my own bugs, so that's not so much of a "me" problem as much as it is a "people dumb enough to trust the government" problem.