Drunken posting (Read 196042 times)

Cougar8045

Re: Drunken posting
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2011, 11:42:12 PM »
So, is anybody else on the forum on a Saturday night? I'm about halfway through my second glass of Cutty Sark, so I figured I'd post here for the hell of it.  After all,you can't blame me for grammar and syntax errors in a drunk thread, right?! 
I'm just a fluffy white bunny rabbit who lost his way. 

"If a thief be found breaking in, and be smitten that he die, there shall no blood be shed for him. ..."  -Exodus 22:2

vooduchikn

« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2011, 12:11:34 AM »
We are on the back porch.....beer in hand.

Punching this out with one hand...hope you can read it!  8)
Relax, I've banned myself..

Cougar8045

« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2011, 12:22:21 AM »

Looks all right to me!  Cheers, and say hello to the Mrs. for me!

"If a thief be found breaking in, and be smitten that he die, there shall no blood be shed for him. ..."  -Exodus 22:2

vooduchikn

« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2011, 12:25:12 AM »

Looks all right to me!  Cheers, and say hello to the Mrs. for me!

Will do. Have a safe night!

Cougar8045

« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2011, 12:31:45 AM »
Roger.  Tough to get into trouble these days, drinking on my couch and all!   :thumbsup:

Pizzo

« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2011, 11:04:50 PM »
Ok, I'm all buss up....been drinkin vodka for a minyte now...lmao! Just wanted to say that I'm totally down for some BBQ action!! Just let me k ow the time n place and I'll b there!!  ;)

BananaClip

« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2011, 11:54:03 PM »
Shux! Ran out of SOCO so I'm hitting the BACARDI reserve...... Funny, as soon as the tippsy kicks in , BBQ always sounds good :wacko:
I better just go sleep, gotta wake up at 4:00am for work tomorrow....... :sleeping:
"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth"- Genesis1:1 KJV

"The Truth Shall Set You Free"

"Once Blind But Now i See"

vooduchikn

« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2011, 11:56:47 PM »
Shux! Ran out of SOCO so I'm hitting the BACARDI reserve...... Funny, as soon as the tippsy kicks in , BBQ always sounds good :wacko:
I better just go sleep, gotta wake up at 4:00am for work tomorrow....... :sleeping:

Plan for 0CT 08.

My garage, Toms beers, lots of food, and good discussion.

Plan it! I will be able to confirm this by tomorrow.

Tom_G

« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2011, 01:11:43 AM »
Ok, I'm into my 2nd bottle of red wine for the nite, so I qualify again. 

Tomorrow, I swear, I will go to the homebrew store and buy ingredients.  I am thinking a honey porter sounds about right for this group.  Assuming I follow thru and actually brew tomorrow afternoon, I need a minimum of 4 weeks.

And, I have to say, you fuckers better all come!

Wait, I'm drunk... is it ok to say "fuckers?"  I mean it in the most complimentary form of the word!
« Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 01:18:18 AM by Tom_G »
The difference between theory and reality is that, in theory, there is no difference between theory and reality.

Tom_G

« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2011, 01:23:52 AM »
Ok, part of drunken posting means that you can not read previous posts.  While I can totally attend Oct 8, there is no chance of beer being ready.  What about Oct 29 or 30?  Or, if you are all actually thinking "OMG, I do NOT want to have to lie to Tom_G about his beer" then Oct 8 works for me.  Just fine.  Whatevahs.

¿Did I mention I am into my 2nd bottle of red wine?

¡Y quiero hablar Español!
The difference between theory and reality is that, in theory, there is no difference between theory and reality.

Tom_G

« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2011, 10:23:35 PM »
Went to Costco earlier today.  I have no idea how I ever afforded keeping myself in liquor before the days of the Big Box Wholesalers.  Now restocked with lots of Jack, Bacardi, and New Amsterdam.  Already started working on the Bacardi supply!

Teichi

« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2011, 10:56:09 PM »
I'm on my last can of Sapporo . Posting the upcoming competitions.Tomorrows another practice day at Koko Head.

Tom_G

« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2011, 09:54:31 PM »
Box of red wine from Costco.  $$$ well spent!

antoinebugleboy

« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2011, 09:56:04 PM »
How about a 2AHawaii Happy Hour? Anyone got ideas for time/venue?
There ain't no such thing as a free lunch. - Heinlein

I swear by my life, and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Rand

What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Hitchens

Cougar8045

« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2011, 10:18:39 PM »
How about a 2AHawaii Happy Hour? Anyone got ideas for time/venue?
That's a brilliant idea, especially for those of us who were stuck at a kids' birthday party on the 8th...  :(

antoinebugleboy

« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2011, 08:19:30 AM »
I'm all for cheap beer, myself. Where do you guys like to drink?

I swear by my life, and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Rand

What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Hitchens

Cougar8045

« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2011, 08:22:37 AM »
Doesn't make much difference to me.  I do prefer places where I can hear myself think, though. 

antoinebugleboy

« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2011, 09:03:35 AM »
Hm. So karaoke bars are out of the picture.

Tom_G

« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2011, 08:31:38 PM »
You know, it seems to me that I am posting here a disproportionate percentage of the time.  I also find it interesting that, after 3 martinis, I use phrases like "disproportionate percentage." 

Dregs

« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2011, 08:34:21 PM »
Me and a friend tend to go to this place called Edge. Good fried pork chops. 1 pool med-size pool table. couple dart boards. Can still hear each other talk.