consignement (Read 4933 times)

sliver

consignement
« on: April 03, 2013, 07:13:34 PM »
how does the consignment work at sec?  is there any bargining or is the price just the price?

SpeedTek

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • Car Nut, Machinist, Gunsmith & Monkey
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • X-Ring on the WWW
Re: consignement
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2013, 07:28:38 PM »
After a month you can make offers. 

If the item is still there.
Political Correctness is FOS
I collect M1 Carbines, PM me if youre selling!
& Bolt Action 308s also 10/22 Rugers.
Buying STOCK Ruger 10/22 parts and bits, PM me.
Now doing Vintage VW Parts!

SECHAWAII

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2013, 09:21:23 AM »
 The way it works is once the item has been put on display for more then 30days we will start taking offers on the item. The owner will be contacted with the offer.  Like SpeedTek said you can either take your chance and wait the month or pay the asking price. 

sliver

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2013, 11:49:24 AM »
The way it works is once the item has been put on display for more then 30days we will start taking offers on the item. The owner will be contacted with the offer.  Like SpeedTek said you can either take your chance and wait the month or pay the asking price.

does it say the sale start date on the item?  I never noticed that  before.  do we just ask?

GreenStomper

• Trade Count: (+84)
  • If mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2013, 03:55:21 PM »
I ask when it came in.If the guy behind the counter says oh week or two then I asked for the actual dates. I've tried to wait on a couple times and they always sell.
God, guns, and guts made America. Let's keep all three!

Kingkeoni

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2013, 07:46:08 PM »

Welcome SEC, good to finally have you posting here.   :thumbsup:
Your number one Option for Personal Security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.

SECHAWAII

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2013, 09:37:11 PM »
does it say the sale start date on the item?  I never noticed that  before.  do we just ask?

Yes they all have dates on them. Just ask one of us when did it come in and if you can make an offer on the item.