Who has Aguila Mini shells in stock on island? (Read 3256 times)

fishandshoot

Who has Aguila Mini shells in stock on island?
« on: June 14, 2018, 05:54:46 PM »
I want to pick up a few boxes of the buckshot for my wife to try.

Thanks!

fishandshoot

Re: Who has Aguila Mini shells in stock on island?
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2018, 06:45:00 PM »
Yay! I'll pick some up tomorrow.

Eric808

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2018, 08:36:51 AM »
Yay! I'll pick some up tomorrow.
On his Instagram page, he mentioned "unfortunately we are on a modified hours schedule and are only open Saturday for the month." Or call  (808) 392-0248 to confirm the are open before you go.

changemyoil66

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2018, 02:21:43 PM »
Buy 1 box first to see how it cycles.  For my mossberg 500, the mini shells didn't cycle.  They kept flipping up  inside the receiver when pumping the shotty.  With standard length shells, they're to long to flip around when pumping.

If you pump lightly, no problems, but for defense, you're going to pump it as hard as you can.

But my friends Kel-Tec cycled them with no problems.  Can hold 20+ rounds with this one.

B.A. Baracus

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2018, 05:47:42 PM »
Buy 1 box first to see how it cycles.  For my mossberg 500, the mini shells didn't cycle.  They kept flipping up  inside the receiver when pumping the shotty.  With standard length shells, they're to long to flip around when pumping.

If you pump lightly, no problems, but for defense, you're going to pump it as hard as you can.

But my friends Kel-Tec cycled them with no problems.  Can hold 20+ rounds with this one.

I got this thingy-ma-jig to solve that problem! Going to test it out on Sunday!

robtmc

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2018, 07:32:12 PM »
I got this thingy-ma-jig to solve that problem! Going to test it out on Sunday!
Trying to visualize where that gizmo goes and if it is something the works with all size shells.

B.A. Baracus

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2018, 07:59:10 PM »
Trying to visualize where that gizmo goes and if it is something the works with all size shells.

Goes here. And is made to only optimize the cycle of mini shells. But in a pinch you can just rip it out to use standard shells.

robtmc

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2018, 08:56:40 AM »
Goes here. And is made to only optimize the cycle of mini shells. But in a pinch you can just rip it out to use standard shells.
Ah, so.

changemyoil66

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2018, 09:52:37 PM »
Cool. The other devise i saw you had to install it and use the pins. So if u had to use regular size shells, you were screwed and had to dissasemble the receiver.

At least this one is quick.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

B.A. Baracus

« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2018, 04:02:21 PM »
OpSol Mini Clip worked great!!! My Mossberg 500 ran flawless with the mini shells! Pumped it fast & hard with no problems!  :stopjack: :shaka: