Media Lies, Lies by Omission, Misinformation, Disinformation Thread (Read 153874 times)

Glasser

Re: Media Lies, Lies by Omission, Misinformation, Disinformation Thread
« Reply #1380 on: September 13, 2021, 07:11:52 PM »
This is the level of stupid we are at, Dems literally saying they NEED to grant citizenship to illegals because IT WILL trash the economy. How is the media not saying WTF?

Democrats Justify Amnesty for Illegal Immigrants by Arguing It Will Increase Deficit

https://freebeacon.com/biden-administration/democrats-justify-amnesty-for-illegal-immigrants-by-arguing-it-will-increase-deficit/ 

aletheuo137

« Reply #1381 on: September 14, 2021, 03:23:52 AM »
‘Defund police’ Squad members are biggest spenders on private security

https://nypost.com/2021/09/13/defund-police-squad-members-spend-on-private-security/

It’s a tight race among “defund the police” Democrats in this year’s chutzpah Olympics, but New York representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and other House members of “the Squad” are well-positioned to take home the gold. Fully embracing the politics of “good for thee, but not for me,” AOC, Minnesota’s Ilhan Omar, Massachusetts’s Ayanna Pressley, and the newest Squad member, Missouri’s Cori Bush, are among the most vocal advocates for defunding — while also being, according to Federal Election Commission reports, among the biggest spenders on personal security.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Glasser

« Reply #1382 on: September 14, 2021, 08:12:17 AM »
So he committed Treason but still kept his job? If he was sh*t canned like he should have been the cluster F of Afghanistan would never have happened.

Milley moved to limit Trump military strike abilities after Jan. 6

Milley convened a secret meeting at the Pentagon on Jan. 8 in order to review the process of military actions. According to the CNN report, Milley ordered senior military officials to not take orders from anyone unless he was involved.

"No matter what you are told, you do the procedure. You do the process. And I'm part of that procedure," he reportedly said.

Milley's fear of the president going "rogue" was apparently based on prior experience. According to "Peril," Trump issued a military order to withdraw all troops from Afghanistan on Jan. 15, five days before he was set to step down from office.

As Woodward and Costa wrote, Milley "felt no absolute certainty that the military could control or trust Trump and believed it was his job as the senior military officer to think the unthinkable and take any and all necessary precautions."

https://thehill.com/media/572177-milley-moved-to-limit-trump-from-launching-strike-after-jan-6-woodward-book-claims

More Treason

Milley Told China in Secret Phone Call He Would Give the CCP Advance Warning if US Was Ever Going to Attack

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/report-milley-told-china-secret-phone-call-give-ccp-advance-warning-us-ever-going-attack/

macsak

« Reply #1383 on: September 14, 2021, 08:22:13 AM »
based on "prior experience"?
he was at a meeting on january 8 and on jan 15 trump made an order?
talk about moving goalposts...

So he committed Treason but still kept his job? If he was sh*t canned like he should have been the cluster F of Afghanistan would never have happened.

Milley moved to limit Trump military strike abilities after Jan. 6

Milley convened a secret meeting at the Pentagon on Jan. 8 in order to review the process of military actions. According to the CNN report, Milley ordered senior military officials to not take orders from anyone unless he was involved.

"No matter what you are told, you do the procedure. You do the process. And I'm part of that procedure," he reportedly said.

Milley's fear of the president going "rogue" was apparently based on prior experience. According to "Peril," Trump issued a military order to withdraw all troops from Afghanistan on Jan. 15, five days before he was set to step down from office.

As Woodward and Costa wrote, Milley "felt no absolute certainty that the military could control or trust Trump and believed it was his job as the senior military officer to think the unthinkable and take any and all necessary precautions."

https://thehill.com/media/572177-milley-moved-to-limit-trump-from-launching-strike-after-jan-6-woodward-book-claims

More Treason

Milley Told China in Secret Phone Call He Would Give the CCP Advance Warning if US Was Ever Going to Attack

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/report-milley-told-china-secret-phone-call-give-ccp-advance-warning-us-ever-going-attack/

Glasser

« Reply #1384 on: September 14, 2021, 08:34:40 AM »
based on "prior experience"?
he was at a meeting on january 8 and on jan 15 trump made an order?
talk about moving goalposts...

Pretty ironic his excuse is he couldnt follow the orders of a president he feared was mentally unstable .... umm well why is that not a problem when it comes to Biden ???

changemyoil66

« Reply #1385 on: September 14, 2021, 11:37:02 AM »
Internal FB/IG documents show that certain people are "whitelisted" and can violate post standards and suffer no repercussions or enforcement.  Guess that's why Antifa can post what they post, while Andy Ngo gets banned.

Glasser

« Reply #1386 on: September 14, 2021, 12:55:16 PM »
I can't stop laughing, my face hurts. This is 3.7 learning disability level of zero self awareness...

https://mobile.twitter.com/AVindman/status/1437843079294238724

changemyoil66

« Reply #1387 on: September 14, 2021, 01:03:46 PM »
I can't stop laughing, my face hurts. This is 3.7 learning disability level of zero self awareness...

https://mobile.twitter.com/AVindman/status/1437843079294238724

I'm sure he has no clue why Vindman is a POS.

Glasser

« Reply #1388 on: September 14, 2021, 01:10:12 PM »
....General Dumbass...

groveler

« Reply #1389 on: September 14, 2021, 01:51:13 PM »
....General Dumbass...

This is very easy to do.
Identify every Democrat in or working for the military and eliminate them.
Fire them, send them packing. regardless of rank or training.
The enemy stabbing you from behind is far worse than the enemy in front of you.
 :shake:

Glasser

« Reply #1390 on: September 14, 2021, 03:14:57 PM »
China's Evergrande Group, the world largest real estate developer just got a $600 billion bailout from the CCP a month or so ago because it was about to implode and ruin China's economy. CEG has just now notified the Hong Kong stock exchange that it expects to continue to decline as a company. This is the 4th time this year CEG has warned the HK SE this year..

All those US companies that sold out the Americans to chase the Yuan and markets in China are about to get their just desserts.

« Last Edit: September 14, 2021, 03:23:01 PM by Glasser »

astroboy

« Reply #1391 on: September 14, 2021, 08:51:46 PM »
From the numbers of weapons I saw, they have plenty of spare units and parts.

As far as training, didn't we go after the Taliban in the first place because they were providing facilities, support and training to the 9/11 terrorists -- including Osama Bin Laden?

Plus, we did provide training to the Afghan forces.  I'd bet Omni's paycheck a significant number of those trained individuals will be in the Taliban's ranks ready to share what they know.

Absolutely right plenty of spare parts to scavenge. We can thank Joe and his woke crew including the milley vanilli gen.
Afghanistan is blessed to have so many neighbors to turn to for help. What ever the Pakistani's cannot handle, I am sure
the CCP will be perfectly happy to lend a hand.

Glasser

« Reply #1392 on: September 14, 2021, 09:10:16 PM »
Absolutely right plenty of spare parts to scavenge. We can thank Joe and his woke crew including the milley vanilli gen.
Afghanistan is blessed to have so many neighbors to turn to for help. What ever the Pakistani's cannot handle, I am sure
the CCP will be perfectly happy to lend a hand.

Why would anyone thing they could do anything with random parts.

https://youtu.be/FinRqCocwGE?t=201

Glasser

« Reply #1393 on: September 16, 2021, 02:20:11 PM »
Durham has indicted Hillarys Perkin Coie lawyer Sussman on lying to the FBI when he came into tell them the fake story about Trump tower servers were colluding with Russia.

What did he lie about? That he was working  for his client, Hillary  Clinton when he came into to file the report with the FBI.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #1394 on: September 16, 2021, 02:55:29 PM »
Forty-four Republican senators demand
Durham report be made public

A group of 44 Republican senators is demanding that the report by special counsel
John Durham be made public once it is complete, days after news surfaced that it will
likely be finished in the coming months.

Lawmakers, including Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) and Sen. Marsha
Blackburn (R-Tenn.), penned a letter to Attorney General Merrick Garland on Thursday
requesting an update on the status of Durham's review, dubbed the Crossfire Hurricane
Investigation, and for the final report to be made public once it is complete.

“We ask that you provide an update on the status of Special Counsel Durham’s inquiry
and that the investigation's report be made available to the public upon completion,” the
lawmakers wrote.

Durham, who previously served as the U.S. attorney for the District of Connecticut before
becoming special counsel last year, has been reviewing the FBI’s investigation into Russia’s
influence in the 2016 election since 2019, when he was tasked by the Trump administration
to evaluate the bureau’s probe.

Durham resigned as U.S. attorney after Biden took office, which is routine for politically
appointed federal prosecutors, but he was kept as special counsel so he could continue
his probe.

The investigation made headlines last week when The Wall Street Journal reported that
Durham is presenting grand jury evidence and preparing his report.

He reportedly wanted to have the review finished by the end of this summer, but the
newspaper reported that the target date will likely be delayed, according to people familiar
with the matter.

Durham is reportedly looking into criminal charges against lower-level FBI officials and
tipsters who possibly fed false leads to the FBI during the 2016 investigation.

The information reportedly involved allegations of connections between the Trump Organization
and the Russian Alfa Bank, which investigators did not find any evidence to bolster.

Durham has thus far presented one criminal case, charging former FBI attorney Kevin Clinesmith
with altering an email that was used in internal discussions regarding whether to extend
surveillance of former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page.

Clinesmith was sentenced to one year of probation in January.

The review, which has gone on for more than two years, is highly anticipated among several
Republicans, who have frequently derided the FBI’s investigation into Russian collusion as a
politically motivated “witch hunt” against former President Trump.
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/568639-forty-four-republicans-demand-durham-report-be-made-public
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #1395 on: September 16, 2021, 02:57:13 PM »
Apparently, we live in a country where the Senate must demand release of an investigation's findings.  If no one does, then the final report can be buried.

Such is the state of a nation run by lawyers.
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

Jl808

Media Lies, Lies by Omission, Misinformation, Disinformation Thread
« Reply #1396 on: September 18, 2021, 07:50:57 AM »
I find it ironic that I learn more about current events from a lampoon by a comedian (JP Sears) than from some mainstream media station.

I think, therefore I am armed.
NRA Life Patron member, HRA Life member, HiFiCo Life Member, HDF member

The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.

aletheuo137

« Reply #1397 on: September 18, 2021, 08:55:48 AM »
I find it ironic that I learn more about current events from a lampoon by a comedian (JP Sears) than from some mainstream media station.

Interesting times we live in.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

changemyoil66

« Reply #1398 on: October 04, 2021, 06:07:10 PM »
https://lm.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftrib.al%2FvCgklvT&h=AT0ZP4Rz4aFM1gViumWGftWcFH6CblAWFXJd3WGFRazpggd-KfuA4z6HmWzJIuLouixDciqMeFUQSosG1k8z_sAbCCCPcqWx39ghR93AQ4Kaesx1G6recTFBwLb3doPX7B_XDBURsWReBd9cmfZW

Wonder why this isnt all over the fake news ticker feeds?

Guess someone here got their wish. Person arrested for standing outside after many vids show the police moving the barriers. NuTiN 2 SeE HerE

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

changemyoil66

« Reply #1399 on: October 07, 2021, 10:13:44 AM »
https://www.yahoo.com/news/black-man-shot-dead-oregon-183805208.html

Read how the article opens with 1 side.  Then actual video showing the DA is wrong.

Whether or not use of deadly force was justified or not is another story. It will all depend on how the shooter articulates why he shot. But OR trying to be SJW and go full retard with charges.