Want to f with Pelosi? (Read 1981 times)

hvybarrels

Want to f with Pelosi?
« on: November 05, 2021, 01:06:57 PM »
Call up Ed Case today and tell him he's doing a great job and to stand his ground.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/house-dems-scrambling-find-votes-biden-agenda-house-moderates-begin-balk

If we stop them here then it's a lot less likely we will see more assault weapons bills or other nonsense in the spring.

Our local legislature is nervously watching the Red Tsunami on the horizon as well.
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

drck1000

Re: Want to f with Pelosi?
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2021, 02:08:42 PM »
hard flaccid pass

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2021, 02:16:33 PM »
Want to f with Pelosi?

She's too stupid to "f with."  It would be like trying to annoy a troll by ignoring them.  Nothing seems to faze them.  They keep on doing whatever they want.

And if it involves getting a Hawaii delegate to cooperate, it's not worth even trying.  They do whatever they already decided to do.  Nothing we say matters to them.

"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

Inspector

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2021, 02:16:45 PM »
She’s on her way to California…  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

hvybarrels

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2021, 03:55:42 PM »
Moderate Dems not on board with the Bankrupt America Plan need to be recognized for what they accomplished today by stopping this insanity

You can tell them how much you usually disagree with them, but still be appreciative that at least they are not fiscally reckless
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

hvybarrels

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2021, 06:12:22 PM »
Build Back Better was stripped from infrastructure bill that just passed. Still a disaster but it could have been a lot worse if moderate dems like Case did not push back.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/house-passes-1-trillion-infrastructure-bill-amid-wrangling-over-reconciliation-package/

changemyoil66

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2021, 07:18:41 AM »
Federal AWB shows up annually and get almost all DNC reps support.

Locally, we shall see. They tried last year and the year b4.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

rpoL98

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2021, 02:00:06 PM »
Call up Ed Case today and tell him he's doing a great job and to stand his ground.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/house-dems-scrambling-find-votes-biden-agenda-house-moderates-begin-balk

If we stop them here then it's a lot less likely we will see more assault weapons bills or other nonsense in the spring.

Our local legislature is nervously watching the Red Tsunami on the horizon as well.
Red Tsunami?  here in Hawaii?  you forget, this is the TDS Sanctuary State. 

matt0137

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2021, 09:43:03 PM »
For there to be a "Red Tsunami", we'd have to first have free and fair elections in Hawaii. Who honestly believes that?

hvybarrels

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2021, 10:19:12 PM »
For there to be a "Red Tsunami", we'd have to first have free and fair elections in Hawaii. Who honestly believes that?

They can only cheat so much. At some point public sentiment overwhelms their ability to manipulate the data and get away with it.

I know it's fashionable in Hawaii's crabs n' bucket culture to be the first to surrender and then tear down anyone else who actually bothers to try.

What makes it even more ironic is that we are right on the edge of winning.

kptheplatypus

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2021, 07:20:48 PM »
You want to f Nancy Pelosi? Either you really like money or you really need money
“Speak softly and carry a big stick, you will go far” ~ Theodore Roosevelt

~ An armed society is a polite society

changemyoil66

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2021, 09:15:56 PM »
They can only cheat so much. At some point public sentiment overwhelms their ability to manipulate the data and get away with it.

I know it's fashionable in Hawaii's crabs n' bucket culture to be the first to surrender and then tear down anyone else who actually bothers to try.

What makes it even more ironic is that we are right on the edge of winning.
I like your optimism. I dont share the same.

hvybarrels

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2021, 10:16:20 PM »
I like your optimism. I dont share the same.

You don’t really need optimism to see it, because it’s already happening now. The news is not going to report it because their whole reason for existing is to convince you that there is no point in standing up against the status quo.

Well the status quo is failing right before our eyes, and sooner we will have to replace it out of necessity.

oldfart

« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2022, 01:52:27 PM »
you guys get these emails too?????
What, Me Worry?