Pittsburgh school stabbing spree (Read 2949 times)

Jl808

« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 06:52:45 AM by Jl808 »
I think, therefore I am armed.
NRA Life Patron member, HRA Life member, HiFiCo Life Member, HDF member

The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.

suka

Re: Pittsburg school stabbing spree
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2014, 06:53:37 AM »
 :wtf:
I thought those buildings look familiar.
I went to that school.

Rogue076

Re: Pittsburgh school stabbing spree
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2014, 07:03:01 AM »
Sorry Murcia, no more cutting up your food, knives are gonna get banned.

sliver

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2014, 07:35:30 AM »
I wonder if there will be a chopstick or fork stabbing spree after they ban knives.

ren

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2014, 07:49:51 AM »
"— and one district official expressed relief that it was carried out with a knife rather than a gun."

I find that comment disturbing.

I wonder what kind of laws people will be calling for. Where was this knife purchased? The length. How did the suspect get the knife. A picture of the knife. Current knife laws in that state.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 07:55:46 AM by ren »

Q

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2014, 09:19:00 AM »
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 11:36:12 AM by Q »

BUD

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2014, 10:24:03 AM »
I think they are looking into wristbands that will make the knife inoperable unless it is in close proximity to the knife.   :shaka:
It is what it is.

macsak

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2014, 10:42:28 AM »
I think they are looking into wristbands that will make the knife inoperable unless it is in close proximity to the knife.   :shaka:

sure
it's, "common sense knife control"

mmmorgalis64

« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2014, 11:38:36 AM »
This won't be in the media long. Now, had there been a gun, NATIONAL OUTRAGE, they would've talked about Sandy Hook, more gun control, we need more Jesus, violent movies/video games, Full Auto AR-15's with 30rd mags that anyone can buy easily, the words "spraying bullets," the parents knew something was wrong but did nothing or couldn't get help.

But since it was just a knife attack that's ok.

causa mortis

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2014, 02:22:11 PM »
So are the anti-gunners going to call for banning whetstones that can sharpen a blade longer than X inches? I mean, if 30 rd. magazines are considered dangerous accessories to a rifle, then the same should apply to whetstones that can make blades sharper - making them assault blades.

sliver

« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2014, 03:10:11 PM »

This won't be in the media long. Now, had there been a gun, NATIONAL OUTRAGE, they would've talked about Sandy Hook, more gun control, we need more Jesus, violent movies/video games, Full Auto AR-15's with 30rd mags that anyone can buy easily, the words "spraying bullets," the parents knew something was wrong but did nothing or couldn't get help.

But since it was just a knife attack that's ok.

its a good thing it was a knife attack, if it was a gun attack they would have tried to pass a whole bunch of antigun laws against guns which were never used in the shooting and bulldozed the school like they did with sandy hooks elementary cuz you know, that's how you solve the problem... 

Bulldozers, is there nothing they can't fix?  I mean the only thing that would have fixed it better would be if they burned it all to ash with a flame thrower.

« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 03:15:56 PM by sliver »

suka

« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2014, 03:58:19 PM »
Muurysville is a nice district. Very good rural area.
Open carry without permits, 6 out of 10 have CCW, Sherriff signs NFA.

mmmorgalis64

« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2014, 06:28:03 PM »
I agree with you Sliver, that it was a knife and not a gun.  I just hate the fact that they treat it like oh they were stabbed/sliced no big deal, but if it was a gun well we all know. They seem to not understand that if someone wants someone dead or hurt they can achieve it without  having a firearm and that people in general are crazy.

dirsh

« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2014, 07:15:24 PM »
Wait a minute....this kind of carnage can't happen without guns!
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
╾━╤デ╦︻

338KID

« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2014, 07:59:07 PM »
May Allah heal the wounded .
Fast is fine , accuracy is final

dogman

« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2014, 09:12:39 PM »
I wonder what the news reports / headlines would be if the assailant was shot while committing the assaults? ANOTHER SCHOOL SHOOTING...STUDENT SHOT...remember........?