Honolulu ranked worst city for zombie apocalypse (Read 10238 times)

dirsh

Honolulu ranked worst city for zombie apocalypse
« on: October 28, 2014, 07:07:39 PM »
http://www.trulia.com/tips/2014/10/trulias-zombie-apocalypse-map/

They obviously didn't take into consideration us 2A'ers

Plus those Texas rankings don't look right to me either
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
╾━╤デ╦︻

one2boost

Re: Honolulu ranked worst city for zombie apocalypse
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2014, 08:37:46 PM »
Some people just need to put the bong down for a while.  I have yet to see a zombie flick with one that can swim.

SpeedTek

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • Car Nut, Machinist, Gunsmith & Monkey
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • X-Ring on the WWW
Honolulu ranked worst city for zombie apocalypse
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2014, 08:42:04 PM »
Well the infection rate will spread fast.  Probably come by plane. Since we probably won't quarantine anyone being a democratic state.

22LR headshots And pelvis shots (so they  can't walk) will be the best.
Political Correctness is FOS
I collect M1 Carbines, PM me if youre selling!
& Bolt Action 308s also 10/22 Rugers.
Buying STOCK Ruger 10/22 parts and bits, PM me.
Now doing Vintage VW Parts!

Kingkeoni

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2014, 08:48:07 PM »
Yup, the idiots that run this state would be too busy calling a special session to discuss Zombie rights, to help.

HPD will be too busy covering up domestic violence complaints against officers, to help.

We're flocked.
Your number one Option for Personal Security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.

yurcarmeean

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2014, 08:48:46 PM »
Some people just need to put the bong down for a while.  I have yet to see a zombie flick with one that can swim.

romero's Land of the Dead had zombs that could walk under water... o yeah and they could also shoot guns 
we R flocked!   :rofl: :rofl:
If you stay ready, you don't have to get ready.

SpeedTek

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • Car Nut, Machinist, Gunsmith & Monkey
    • View Profile
    • X-Ring on the WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2014, 09:34:55 PM »
Yes I could see that Zombie Rights. 
Political Correctness is FOS
I collect M1 Carbines, PM me if youre selling!
& Bolt Action 308s also 10/22 Rugers.
Buying STOCK Ruger 10/22 parts and bits, PM me.
Now doing Vintage VW Parts!

brian96744

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2014, 09:42:01 PM »
Our state is not even making it mandatory for screening ebola passengers coming in from infected countries..yes, we are run by retards lol

ren

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2014, 09:48:39 PM »
Zombies would get arrested then let out on HOPE.
Then they would get free public housing ZBT card, rehab and free bus passes maybe even WIC.
Then there would be people that feed them like they do with stray cats. Humane Society would take them in for adoption.
Then there would be LBGT league for zombies (LBGTZ) and they would have a zombie pride parade in Waiks.
There would be Zombie Parks or Z-Parks.
Churches would have to allow them in because Mitch Kahle would sue them.
We would name a library or beach after them Zandy's Beach or Hawaii State Walkers Library
Deeds Not Words

dirtylickins

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • I carry a gun... Cause carrying a cop is too heavy
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2014, 01:19:41 AM »
Damn Ren no bullshit  that's  pretty truthful... remind you guys of some people already  :rofl:hmmmmm??? Lol :rofl:

yurcarmeean

« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2014, 04:04:59 AM »
http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/16/politics/pentagon-zombie-apocalypse/

Our government has a zombie contingency.  Which led me to surmise that if our government is ready for it, then it is a plausible threat.  And then they give an explanation at the end of the article to answer "why zombies?"

if there are any zombs out there, i'd advise you to keep off the government radar, delete your facebook, they will be looking for you!   :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

mauidog

« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2014, 09:33:35 AM »
http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/16/politics/pentagon-zombie-apocalypse/

Our government has a zombie contingency.  Which led me to surmise that if our government is ready for it, then it is a plausible threat.  And then they give an explanation at the end of the article to answer "why zombies?"

if there are any zombs out there, i'd advise you to keep off the government radar, delete your facebook, they will be looking for you!   :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

How can anybody doubt the existence of Zombies, given the increasing number of dead democrats voting each election??   
An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it.   -- Jeff Cooper

s197

« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2014, 10:35:36 AM »
Zombie's by plane?

"Sir, please stop chewing off my face. And put your tray table and seat in the upright position."

mauidog

« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2014, 11:00:37 AM »
Zombie's by plane?

"Sir, please stop chewing off my face. And put your tray table and seat in the upright position."

Gives new meaning to the old flight attendant line:  "Coffee, tea, or me?!"   :rofl:
An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it.   -- Jeff Cooper

Q

« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2014, 11:50:47 AM »
« Last Edit: December 18, 2016, 10:36:07 AM by Q »

robtmc

« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2014, 11:05:13 AM »
Well the infection rate will spread fast.  Probably come by plane. Since we probably won't quarantine anyone being a democratic state.
And in a sense, you guys are trapped on the island with them, unless you swim for it......................

mauidog

« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2014, 11:18:31 AM »
And in a sense, you guys are trapped on the island with them, unless you swim for it......................

I'll bet a boat or two will be available for the taking, since the owners are probably no longer among the living...

... good way to rationalize stealing one, anyway!!    :thumbsup:

yurcarmeean

« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2014, 02:33:10 AM »
I was thinking of building a floating island off keehi lagoon using plastic bottles and foam plate lunch boxes  :rofl:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiral_Island

sliver

« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2014, 09:42:57 PM »
I agree with this poll, the combo of no renewable food sources, over population, ect makes Hawaii the worst prepper's nightmare and a zombies #1 destination.  Being stuck on this island is like being in a large jail.  Toss a few zombies in a jail where everyone is trapped, there is a limited amount of food, and the people are some what stupid (democrats) with no real ways to defend themselves and you will find there will not be very many survivors.

Kingkeoni

« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2014, 08:35:55 PM »
I agree with this poll, the combo of no renewable food sources, over population, ect makes Hawaii the worst prepper's nightmare and a zombies #1 destination.  Being stuck on this island is like being in a large jail.  Toss a few zombies in a jail where everyone is trapped, there is a limited amount of food, and the people are some what stupid (democrats) with no real ways to defend themselves and you will find there will not be very many survivors.

I would think the ability to control the influx of "new" zombies would make Hawaii a great place to be if the "Zombie apocalypse" ever did happen.
Your number one Option for Personal Security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.

robtmc

« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2014, 10:11:07 AM »
I would think the ability to control the influx of "new" zombies would make Hawaii a great place to be if the "Zombie apocalypse" ever did happen.
Yabbut, the standard issue zombie creates new zombies with a bite, so you are still screwed with just a few exponentially increasing their numbers...........

Nom, nom...
« Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 04:23:04 PM by robtmc »