collecting guns, how many of your new guns have you not gotten to shoot yet? (Read 9325 times)

stangzilla

hot gf usually depreciates value over time. 

Bcspy

hot gf usually depreciates value over time.

I hope my gf safe queen Benelli M1014 Limited Edition #8-- of 2500 will keep its value.

sliver

Buy gun and not shoot it? Incomprehensible to me.
Like having a hot girlfriend and just texting.

I would if they would open at night.  does any range open at night on Oahu?

paka808

Hopefully x-ring will be open at night,i think there close to being finished with the range.

Jl808

collecting guns, how many of your new guns have you not gotten to shoot yet?
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2015, 06:23:09 PM »
2a g2g at Xring!  Celebrate Macsak's birthday at the range!
I think, therefore I am armed.
NRA Life Patron member, HRA Life member, HiFiCo Life Member, HDF member

The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.

macsak

Majalo jl
But my birthday was a week and a half ago
Maybe next year

talula

Rumor has it they will offer a birthday package. The platinum package will have a special someone hop out of a birthday cake.

Dexter  :thumbsup:
Every ones a good person. You just might be catching them in a bad time of their life.

macsak

Rumor has it they will offer a birthday package. The platinum package will have a special someone hop out of a birthday cake.

Dexter  :thumbsup:

Champagne room?
Makin it rain?

xer 21

Ive personally not had the urge to buy any more than what i use.  I cant imagine myself personally owning 13 rifles and 8 handguns, let alone as EXTRA stuff i havent shot.

Im more into buying a few things i really want.  Never been much into collecting.

aieahound

Just one more..... :crazy:
“ I’ve had enough of someone else’s propaganda… I’m for truth, no matter who tells it. I’m for justice, no matter who it is for or against.”

Pit808

I would say about 20% of my stuff hasn't been shot.  Mostly the stuff I bought under my C&R.  M1 Carbines, Garands, Mosins, SKS's, Springer 1903, various old school stuff, and I'll probably never shoot em.  60%  of my stuff shot once or twice just for function check / sight in.  The last 20% see action when I get time to shoot (lately once or twice a year !!  :( ).  Of the new stuff I haven't shot would be my G42, Encore pistol, and Beretta Neos.
chitty chitty bang bang.......

sliver

Ive personally not had the urge to buy any more than what i use.  I cant imagine myself personally owning 13 rifles and 8 handguns, let alone as EXTRA stuff i havent shot.

Im more into buying a few things i really want.  Never been much into collecting.

oh trust me, the guns I have bought I have always really wanted.  they aren't cheap (well some were, couldn't turn down the deal at the time) and they are fairly rare.  I'd wager some of them you have never seen before in real life.  Either way, he who dies with the most toys wins!!!

the 13 rifles and 8 handguns are the ones I have not yet shot, my collection is larger then that haha!

xer 21

I just dont personally see the point if you never get out and use them.  Thats all.  I wouldnt even have time to regularly shoot more than 6 or 7 different firearms.

Thats just me.  I dont buy things to have them, i buy them to use them.  Id imagine much of your collection goes relatively undisturbed for much of the time.  I mean, obviously, you have 21 that you havent even shot yet.

I think you misunderstood what i first posted.  Like, i dont understand why you're bragging about how expensive or rare your guns are.  I waant trying to say you're just buying a bunch of stuff impulsively, i was saying that i, myself personally, dont have an interest in collecting, and as such only buy things im going to regularly use.  For now, thats a collection of two, and saving money on the side for a couple more in the future (and a third if we ever get ccw).

ren

this is "Merica  :thumbsup:
buy as much guns as you want. Shoot them, stare at them, dress them up like Ken and Barbie.
If I had the income then I'd have the problem of buying too much guns to not shoot all of them. That's a problem I'm working towards!  :thumbsup: Along with infinite supply of ammo. :D