Media Lies, Lies by Omission, Misinformation, Disinformation Thread (Read 152644 times)

Heavies

Re: Media Lies, Lies by Omission, Misinformation, Disinformation Thread
« Reply #1600 on: November 19, 2021, 06:27:12 AM »
Kamala Harris Will Become ‘Acting President’ in Transfer of Power As Biden Goes to Walter Reed Hospital

https://conservativebrief.com/harris-3-54866/?utm_source=CB&utm_medium=922

President Joe Biden is handing over the powers of the presidency to Kamala Harris as he heads in for a medical procedure at Walter Reed Hospital.
On the day before his 79th birthday Biden is going in for a colonoscopy and will be under anesthesia, during which time Harris will be in charge, The Daily Mail reported.

The White House said Harris would work out of her office in the West Wing, meaning she will not be in the Oval Office as she assumes presidential power.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

What a cluster.  This whole thing has been an exercise in WTF

MassConfusion

« Reply #1601 on: November 19, 2021, 07:08:59 AM »
What a cluster.  This whole thing has been an exercise in WTF
This would be an awfully convenient time for him to shuffle off his mortal coil.  "oh he passed away due to complications from anesthesia."
I seriously doubt that would happen though.  The whole thing will more than likely end up being another nothing burger.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. ― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
 “The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.” ― Mark Twain

Heavies

« Reply #1602 on: November 19, 2021, 07:36:31 AM »
This would be an awfully convenient time for him to shuffle off his mortal coil.  "oh he passed away due to complications from anesthesia."
I seriously doubt that would happen though.  The whole thing will more than likely end up being another nothing burger.

Unless, in his compromised state, killery fears exposure.  Yikes.

It’s worth noting however, this very scenario would be played out. Double yikes…

drck1000

« Reply #1603 on: November 19, 2021, 07:46:29 AM »
House of Cards in real life…

drck1000

« Reply #1604 on: November 19, 2021, 08:52:26 AM »

changemyoil66

« Reply #1605 on: November 19, 2021, 11:25:59 AM »
is this film worth the watch?  The last few #1 hits talked about from Netflix, I didn't enjoy. Like Tiger King, Dont mess with Cats, etc...

drck1000

« Reply #1606 on: November 19, 2021, 11:50:46 AM »
is this film worth the watch?  The last few #1 hits talked about from Netflix, I didn't enjoy. Like Tiger King, Dont mess with Cats, etc...
I dunno. Haven’t watched. One of my buddies and his wife said they binge watched. Never watched Tiger King as well.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #1607 on: November 19, 2021, 01:07:02 PM »
On the day before his 79th birthday Biden is going in for a colonoscopy and will be under anesthesia, during which time Harris will be in charge, The Daily Mail reported.

Or, as the Vice President called it, "her only chance of becoming President."

I really hope the doctors are able to locate and remove Biden's head.  It's been up there for way too long!
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

Jl808

« Reply #1608 on: November 19, 2021, 01:12:55 PM »
Rogan Joins Tim Pool in YouTube Roundtable to TORCH Big Tech: It’s a Censorship Machine

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/free-speech/alexander-hall/2021/11/17/rogan-joins-tim-pool-youtube-roundtable-torch-big-tech

After all that has happened, the only ones who still believe MSM are either gullible or are being willfully ignorant.
I think, therefore I am armed.
NRA Life Patron member, HRA Life member, HiFiCo Life Member, HDF member

The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.

changemyoil66

« Reply #1609 on: November 19, 2021, 01:54:54 PM »
I dunno. Haven’t watched. One of my buddies and his wife said they binge watched. Never watched Tiger King as well.

Don't bother, it's a waste of time. Overhyped. Netflix figured out how to get people to watch their shows.

MassConfusion

« Reply #1610 on: November 23, 2021, 10:40:39 AM »
Dont think this was mentioned before.  Its kind of old but probably still relevant.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. ― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
 “The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.” ― Mark Twain

changemyoil66

« Reply #1611 on: November 23, 2021, 12:06:45 PM »
At least she wasn't on a fake WH background.

macsak

« Reply #1612 on: November 23, 2021, 12:18:03 PM »

changemyoil66

« Reply #1613 on: November 28, 2021, 12:19:14 PM »
Media silent on who the lead prosecutor is against maxwell tomorrow.

Maybe she will do a Rittenhouse and hand a not guilty to the defense.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #1614 on: November 28, 2021, 01:31:36 PM »
Media silent on who the lead prosecutor is against maxwell tomorrow.

Maybe she will do a Rittenhouse and hand a not guilty to the defense.

If she intentionally tanks the prosecution's case, then that's not a Rittenhouse.

The Rittenhouse prosecution was just incompetent, ignorant and trying to prosecute a losing case from square one.

This prosecutor would have to be just as incompetent, and all the evidence disproves her case.

#ApplesVsHandGrenades. 
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

changemyoil66

« Reply #1615 on: November 28, 2021, 06:00:32 PM »
Media pushed the matt gaetz sex assault story, waiting for the story on my feed of the guy extorting him for $25 mil pleading guilty.

aletheuo137

« Reply #1616 on: November 29, 2021, 01:14:31 PM »
Suspects arrested after a 'flash mob burglary' at a Los Angeles Area Home Depot

https://justthenews.com/nation/crime/suspects-arrested-after-flash-mob-burglary-los-angeles-area-home-depot

Four suspects have been arrested following a "flash mob burglary" at a Home Depot in Los Angeles County on Black Friday evening. 
Eight men entered the Home Depot in Lakewood, California, and allegedly took $400 worth of various tools, according to the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department (LASD). The men may have used a severely damaged red Mercedes Benz as their getaway car.
The conspicuous vehicle was spotted later that evening by Beverly Hills police officers who pulled the vehicle over. 
Four men in dark clothing were inside the Mercedes with new tools. The suspects were arrested and booked into Lakewood Station for "conspiracy to commit burglary."
The suspects, according to an LASD press release, are Everett Lestorkindle, 22, Bronz Jackson, 20, Shawn Jones, 19, and Daniel DeHughes, 19. Lestorkindle, Jackson and Jones are "being held in lieu of $20,000 bail" and are due in court Tuesday.
DeHughes is being "medically treated prior to being booked."
"There are still several more suspects, and suspect vehicles, being sought in this flash mob burglary and many more like it," the sheriff’s department wrote.
The upscale Italian store Bottega Veneta was also reportedly robbed in Los Angeles Friday evening by a large group. A tactical alert was issued by the Los Angeles Police Department, calling all available officers to the crime scene. According to CBSLA, "Six smash-and-grab robberies took place in the Fairfax District, Beverly Grove and Hancock Park on Black Friday."
Los Angeles Police Department tweeted a photo Friday of officers from different local agencies patrolling a mall to "deter flash mob/smash-and-grab robberies."

groveler

« Reply #1617 on: November 29, 2021, 01:39:50 PM »
Suspects arrested after a 'flash mob burglary' at a Los Angeles Area Home Depot

https://justthenews.com/nation/crime/suspects-arrested-after-flash-mob-burglary-los-angeles-area-home-depot

Four suspects have been arrested following a "flash mob burglary" at a Home Depot in Los Angeles County on Black Friday evening.
Eight men entered the Home Depot in Lakewood, California, and allegedly took $400 worth of various tools, according to the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department (LASD). The men may have used a severely damaged red Mercedes Benz as their getaway car.
The conspicuous vehicle was spotted later that evening by Beverly Hills police officers who pulled the vehicle over.
Four men in dark clothing were inside the Mercedes with new tools. The suspects were arrested and booked into Lakewood Station for "conspiracy to commit burglary."
The suspects, according to an LASD press release, are Everett Lestorkindle, 22, Bronz Jackson, 20, Shawn Jones, 19, and Daniel DeHughes, 19. Lestorkindle, Jackson and Jones are "being held in lieu of $20,000 bail" and are due in court Tuesday.
DeHughes is being "medically treated prior to being booked."
"There are still several more suspects, and suspect vehicles, being sought in this flash mob burglary and many more like it," the sheriff’s department wrote.
The upscale Italian store Bottega Veneta was also reportedly robbed in Los Angeles Friday evening by a large group. A tactical alert was issued by the Los Angeles Police Department, calling all available officers to the crime scene. According to CBSLA, "Six smash-and-grab robberies took place in the Fairfax District, Beverly Grove and Hancock Park on Black Friday."
Los Angeles Police Department tweeted a photo Friday of officers from different local agencies patrolling a mall to "deter flash mob/smash-and-grab robberies."

From personal experience
Lakewood station Jail isn't all that big!

Inspector

« Reply #1618 on: November 29, 2021, 02:26:34 PM »
From personal experience
Lakewood station Jail isn't all that big!
We’re currently staying at a hotel right down the street.
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

changemyoil66

« Reply #1619 on: November 30, 2021, 07:27:50 AM »
Twitter to ban undercover vids that dont have the other parties concent. Im sure IG/FB wont follow.

This is a direct attack to PV. Who has yet the need to print a dedaction.