The Marlin SBL From Jurassic World Chris Pratt & Wind River Jeremy Renner (Read 1817 times)

aletheuo137

Watch "The cool scene Jeremy in Wind River(2017)" on YouTube

Watch "Wind River best shootout scene 2017" on YouTube

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

QUIETShooter

I have been trying to get an SBL in .44 magnum since 2019.  Now that Ruger bought Remington after Remington acquired Marlin it might be harder.

SEC tried to order one for me then after 6 months gave up and gave my deposit back to me.  Asked Young Guns and the guy said it will be hard and wouldn't commit to my deposit.

Tried all the places on the internet and it always said not in stock.

Henry started to make side gate loading lever guns but not in .44 but if they ever do I'll consider a Henry.

But I won't jump in unless it's a 16 inch barrel gun.  I want it for home defense and as a partner for my SW 29.

Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

aletheuo137

In Wind River, Jeremy Renner use a 45-70! I first thought a 3030, but the holes he blew in coyotes, I knew it was bigger caliber. I had to look it up after the movie. My friend picked up a 45-70 for a bear hunt. I thought 30-06 would be sufficient but he wants to be sure.

stangzilla

I want one in 44mag
45/70 is too much gun for me  ;)

QUIETShooter

I want one in 44mag
45/70 is too much gun for me  ;)

If I was a hunter I might want one in 45-70.  Makes a great brush gun.  That projectile will bust through brush like butter and track straight as a laser. ;D

I mentioned I want one in .44 mag to play with at the range but will be a major go to for home defense in the 16 inch barrel.  It will partner with my SW 29.

I love the sound of racking the lever to chamber a round.  I'm pretty sure the home invader or intruder would "love" to hear that sound and see that huge hole in the rifle barrel pointing at him. :thumbsup:

aletheuo137

I grew up using my Dad's Winchester lever 22lr! Love lever guns but always wanted 3030 back to the days of The Rifleman! And old spaghetti westerns like the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.

stangzilla

This is a Henry. But shows the power added when going from revolver to rifle

QUIETShooter

This is a Henry. But shows the power added when going from revolver to rifle

Yep.  More power at extended ranges.

I enjoy watching videos of this guy.  I think the all weather Henry is a beautiful lever gun.  I just wish it had a side loading gate and a 16 inch barrel.

stangzilla

Yep.  More power at extended ranges.

I enjoy watching videos of this guy.  I think the all weather Henry is a beautiful lever gun.  I just wish it had a side loading gate and a 16 inch barrel.

yeah, i heard Henry has a smooth action.  but I've never fired one