Vaccine Passport at LGS (Read 3865 times)

Bushido

Vaccine Passport at LGS
« on: September 17, 2021, 08:13:51 PM »
Looking for info as to which LGS are requiring Vaccine Passport or test results to enter their facility.

Got a pocket full of cash and was going to SEC tomorrow but won't if they require it.

Flapp_Jackson

Re: Vaccine Passport at LGS
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2021, 08:21:57 PM »
Looking for info as to which LGS are requiring Vaccine Passport or test results to enter their facility.

Got a pocket full of cash and was going to SEC tomorrow but won't if they require it.

Email:    secsaleshawaii@gmail.com

Phone:  (808) 589-0911

Saturday Hours:  09:00 AM to 2:30PM

https://www.sechawaii.com/contact

:shaka:
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

macsak

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2021, 08:47:47 PM »

koffinwurks is an F NO to any type of mandate or passport
SEC only has temp check (which has long been known to not do anything)

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2021, 12:12:30 AM »

I know some who get feverish around new guns ... so, yeah!   :geekdanc:

-- Melvin Udall

Bushido

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2021, 04:57:53 AM »

Yes Koffinwurks is the best but I was looking for powder at the moment.

Bushido

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2021, 05:00:13 AM »
Email:    secsaleshawaii@gmail.com

Phone:  (808) 589-0911

Saturday Hours:  09:00 AM to 2:30PM

https://www.sechawaii.com/contact

:shaka:

Thanks.  :shaka: :shaka: :shaka:

I'll add that 808 Gun Club posted on their socials that they will require vaccine report or test results.

QUIETShooter

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2021, 08:52:40 AM »
Roll your eyes  ::) question but I really don't know:  Is vaccine passport the same as vaccine ID card?  You know, that simple, easy to forge piece of paper with the CDC logo ontop showing the date and place you got your vaccine.

Showing that is good enough?

Sorry for my ignorance but frankly, so much conflicting crap is going on in the airwaves that I just f**kin give up as far as trying to keep up with the daily changes and bullshit.
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

dogman

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2021, 10:16:46 AM »

I'll add that 808 Gun Club posted on their socials that they will require vaccine report or test results.
Isn't that because they have an indoor range?

DEROS

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2021, 04:13:08 PM »
Roll your eyes  ::) question but I really don't know:  Is vaccine passport the same as vaccine ID card?  You know, that simple, easy to forge piece of paper with the CDC logo ontop showing the date and place you got your vaccine.

Showing that is good enough?

Sorry for my ignorance but frankly, so much conflicting crap is going on in the airwaves that I just f**kin give up as far as trying to keep up with the daily changes and bullshit.

You don't need to get a forged one.  Just take a picture or google a picture of a filled out real one.  I had lunch the other day and showed them a picture, that was on phone, of my wife's vaccine card.  The hosted glanced, said thank you and seated me.  I also have a photo of a Vaccine Card of Sunil Kumar, born 03/02/1963, Pfizer EH9899 on 12/17/20 at BHMC.  Just encase they say "hey that's a womens name".  then Ill say "opps, wrong one, and pull up Sunil Kumar".

QUIETShooter

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2021, 04:43:16 PM »
I have a vaccination card when I took the one shot J&J vaccine.  It just looks so simple and easy to forge.

Like something you can get at EK Fernandez Fun Factory or Walmart, lol!

Bushido

« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2021, 07:16:28 PM »
Isn't that because they have an indoor range?

They replied to their post stating that since they are considered indoor recreational, they need to comply. If they shut down the range and only did retail, they would not need to.

zippz

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2021, 08:21:21 PM »
The law is targeted at places you will be inside for a while, hence retail shops are not covered but restaurants and indoor activities are.
Join the Hawaii Firearms Coalition at www.hifico.org.  Hawaii's new non-profit gun rights organization focused on lobbying and grassroots activism.

Hawaii Shooting Calendar - https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=practicalmarksman.com_btllod1boifgpp8dcjnbnruhso%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Pacific/Honolulu

hvybarrels

« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2021, 07:14:30 AM »
The law is targeted at places you will be inside for a while, hence retail shops are not covered but restaurants and indoor activities are.

I thought it was up to the legislature to make laws. Have we become an authoritarian regime and nobody told me?
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

QUIETShooter

« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2021, 08:02:46 AM »
I thought it was up to the legislature to make laws. Have we become an authoritarian regime and nobody told me?

I'm beginning to think that was the plan all along.  :grrr:

Kuleana

« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2021, 10:25:13 AM »
HB, I have been telling you for years.  The American Republic that I myself admire and respect is long since dead.

America became the US empire, at least, by the time Hawaii was illegally annexed by them in 1898.  Some historians argue the American Republic died much earlier than that.  The only difference is the ultrawealthy was very clandestine, in its oligarchic administration, up until the 21st century.  Since 2000, just like the Gambino's crime family's former leader, John Gotti, they decided to no longer rule, from behind the scenes.  However, just like Gotti's only mistake, the US empire's Power Okole is making the same error that will take their empire with it.

As I predicted and shared, on this forum, on numerous occasions; the US empire is falling, as recently evidenced, with its apparent withdrawal or surrender, in the Middle East, just like the Romans, about two millennia ago.  Its pivot to Asia, with the desperate goal, of goading China, into a zero-sum Earth destroying war; might be the US empire's last hurrah, in trying to save itself.  Unfortunately, they will not be able to defeat China and/or Russia, for that matter, as well as can't accept that their rule, of our planet is over; and are willing to annihilate everything and everyone, before that happens.

Stay tuned...

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2021, 01:02:03 PM »
When you look at all the restrictions and limitations placed on our lives the last 2 years, imagine if a mayor, governor or president could do the same with firearms.

Does anyone have any doubt why the anti-gunners are pushing to classify guns a Public Health Issue?  While the elected law makers may be reticent to violate the 2nd Amendment completely, using executive powers in the name of public health could be a viable strategy -- especially for someone like Biden who's long past his expiration date and realistically has no aspirations of another term in office.

-- Melvin Udall

powerlessbump

« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2021, 02:44:50 PM »
When you look at all the restrictions and limitations placed on our lives the last 2 years, imagine if a mayor, governor or president could do the same with firearms.

Does anyone have any doubt why the anti-gunners are pushing to classify guns a Public Health Issue?  While the elected law makers may be reticent to violate the 2nd Amendment completely, using executive powers in the name of public health could be a viable strategy -- especially for someone like Biden who's long past his expiration date and realistically has no aspirations of another term in office.

Don't forget what New Orleans did after Katrina and what they gave themselves the power to do during the current pandemic.
https://www.nraila.org/articles/20200320/is-new-orleans-on-a-path-to-repeat-the-errors-of-katrina

Never let a disaster go to waste.

changemyoil66

« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2021, 04:41:07 PM »

It would be ok, because all in the name of the continuation of our nation.

Slow people cant see 4 steps ahead.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

omnigun

« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2021, 06:34:19 AM »
Crazy people see things which do not exist.   The court of law will prevail.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2021, 12:59:12 PM »
Crazy people see things which do not exist.   The court of law will prevail.

The part of the country who saw Russian collusion behind every story published were unavailable to comment.
-- Melvin Udall