DOH called out for lack of data (Read 981 times)

Wchiro

DOH called out for lack of data
« on: October 07, 2021, 10:56:37 AM »
Honolulu Star Advertiser headline "DOH called out for lack of data", what are they hiding?  Why won't the DOH share their data with local epidemiologists and researches?  Because this pandemic is a "HOAX" like I've been telling people who will listen.  The data is skewed and will probably show that this pandemic is not as bad as they make it out to be.  To the DOH, show us the science that masks, social distancing and the vaccines work.  They can't because there is no repeatable science that can back up their claims.

changemyoil66

Re: DOH called out for lack of data
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2021, 11:33:39 AM »
Dr.Green knows the % in hospitals vaxxed/unvaxxed, but wont say positives. Or dealths who was vaxxed/unvaxxed.

This is why people distrust the government/media. Full disclosure is not given. And numbers are down nationwide. So I can see Green claiming the vaxx passports work.

QUIETShooter

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2021, 02:01:39 PM »
It is my belief therefore my opinion that this whole covid pandemic thing is a government experiment as to how effectively they can implement mass control.

Yes, this covid thing is real.  Yes it is deadly, but not as deadly as they make it out to be.  Just a f**kn superflu that will mess with your immune system.  The more unhealthy you are the more chance of you getting real sick and even die.

They (gov't assholes) are taking notes as to how people react to scare tactics and skewed data.  They then can control the masses again in the future.  Whether it is another health scare BS or another "for profit" war for the elite few.  It's all about control.

What scares me is how the past 18 months has screwed the economy, supply lines, and divided the people, polarizing the country.  This is how the elite few reap in billions and billions of dollars.

All for me, not for thee.  The middle class will die and the US will be no different than any other oppressed country in this f**kn world.

And by the way, the DOH, Ige, Green, and all the other DNC puppets in Hawaii can go to hell.

Rant over! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

mrgaf

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2021, 02:22:48 PM »
I hate the world! I’m moving to a different planet ina galaxy far far away! :wave:
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman

Only good liberal is one taking a dirt nap.

Wchiro

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2021, 08:44:07 AM »
I hate the world! I’m moving to a different planet ina galaxy far far away! :wave:

If I move too, can I purchase blasters that I don't have to register?   :shaka: