Vision Preps? (Read 7493 times)

drck1000

Re: Vision Preps?
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2018, 08:27:07 AM »
Basically this: SNIP
Not that severe since it's gotten better over the years.  Like I could never do contacts.... if I see someone putting contacts in I'll start to tear up, shit happens to someone's eye in a movie and I'll start to tear up.  If I need eye drops I need to close my eye, put the drops in my closed eye and slowly open it... it's a problem lol.
So you're a cryer. . .  ;D

macsak

« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2018, 08:28:18 AM »
Not that severe since it's gotten better over the years.  Like I could never do contacts.... if I see someone putting contacts in I'll start to tear up, shit happens to someone's eye in a movie and I'll start to tear up.  If I need eye drops I need to close my eye, put the drops in my closed eye and slowly open it... it's a problem lol.

i'm exactly the same way
no way I could be awake if someone was doing surgery on my eye

drck1000

« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2018, 08:31:53 AM »
i'm exactly the same way
no way I could be awake if someone was doing surgery on my eye

I know an Army medic that's the same way.  Can't wear contacts because of a phobia of putting a finger in their eye. 

I hate wearing glasses outside.  Contacts have always been comfortable for me.  Some folks have super sensitive eyes and they get all red from contacts. 

Drakiir84

« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2018, 10:35:20 AM »
So you're a cryer. . .  ;D

Exactly lol.
"The rifle is a weapon. Let there be no mistake about that. It is a tool of power, and thus dependent completely upon the moral stature of its user. It is equally useful in securing meat for the table, destroying group enemies on the battlefield, and resisting tyranny. In fact, it is the only means of resisting tyranny, since a citizenry armed with rifles simply cannot be tyrannized."
-Jeff Cooper