VP9L (Read 6675 times)

drck1000

Re: VP9L
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2019, 01:07:34 PM »
Maybe it's because I'm still relatively new, but I couldn't really tell the diff and I shot both side by side.  So if it were me, I would buy the L cause it looks badass.  But factoring in the cost, new holster, and MRD that I would add, it's way down on my list of things to buy.
What differences were you looking for or expecting?  Felt recoil?  Accuracy?  I haven't shot the VP9 much in general, but I don't think I'd appreciate much of a difference either.   :(

I haven't really shot my PPQ 4" and 5" side-by-side much.  I bought the 5" mostly for competition, but I've also shot the 5" model in training courses as well though.  I'd probably have to try again and maybe shoot something like a mag with one and a mag with the other.  I think the 4" model might feel a little snappier, but probably not super noticeable.  I didn't think of the holster cost much because the 5" was pretty much mainly for competition and the 4" for training and CCW. 

changemyoil66

Re: VP9L
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2019, 02:48:07 PM »
What differences were you looking for or expecting?  Felt recoil?  Accuracy?  I haven't shot the VP9 much in general, but I don't think I'd appreciate much of a difference either.   :(

I haven't really shot my PPQ 4" and 5" side-by-side much.  I bought the 5" mostly for competition, but I've also shot the 5" model in training courses as well though.  I'd probably have to try again and maybe shoot something like a mag with one and a mag with the other.  I think the 4" model might feel a little snappier, but probably not super noticeable.  I didn't think of the holster cost much because the 5" was pretty much mainly for competition and the 4" for training and CCW.

I was expecting less of a recoil.