War with China (Read 11649 times)

Phazuka

War with China
« on: July 16, 2020, 06:08:07 PM »
What would be expected for Hawaii in a hot war with China?

EMP attack first and another Pearl Harbor style sneak attack but with cruise missiles?

Martial law?  Gun confiscation or do you think all able body men will be drafted?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Flapp_Jackson

Re: War with China
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2020, 06:11:21 PM »
We all surrender.  US can't fight a full-blown war without Chinese manufacturers.

Look at the face mask shortages.

:wacko:
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

changemyoil66

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2020, 06:41:49 PM »
Hpd would give firearms registration freely.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

QUIETShooter

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2020, 07:06:07 PM »
I'd like to think that if China were to try to invade the islands it would be their worst nightmare.  Armed citizens with thousands of rounds through hoarding over the years.  Yeah.  It would be tough trying to herd the sheep.

That's if our fricken leaders don't confiscate our guns and abolish 2a before then.  Then we're f#*ked.

As the years go by and I see what's going on in the good ole USA I can't help but think a NEW World  Super power will emerge if we were to go to war with China.

We got good young men and women but the "greatest generation" they are not.

Too few people put God and Country first anymore.

Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2020, 07:19:35 PM »
I'd like to think that if China were to try to invade the islands it would be their worst nightmare.  Armed citizens with thousands of rounds through hoarding over the years.  Yeah.  It would be tough trying to herd the sheep.

That's if our fricken leaders don't confiscate our guns and abolish 2a before then.  Then we're f#*ked.

As the years go by and I see what's going on in the good ole USA I can't help but think a NEW World  Super power will emerge if we were to go to war with China.

We got good young men and women but the "greatest generation" they are not.

Too few people put God and Country first anymore.

III%
-- Melvin Udall

rpoL98

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2020, 07:28:51 PM »
Hawaii leaders, being fervently afflicted with TDS, will welcome the PLA with open arms, just to spite Trump, and the TMT.  4473 forms will be handed over.  Karl Rhoads will be part of the welcoming delegation.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2020, 07:39:44 PM »
Hawaii leaders, being fervently afflicted with TDS, will welcome the PLA with open arms, just to spite Trump, and the TMT.  4473 forms will be handed over.  Karl Rhoads will be part of the welcoming delegation.

Joe Biden will be appointed President of the US as a reward for his long and dedicated service to the People's Republic.

His son, Hunter, will become the proprietor of Femme Nu.
-- Melvin Udall

zippz

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2020, 08:09:28 PM »
China doesn't have the ability to invade Hawaii as they have no long range ocean fleet.  No logistics to get the fleet here.  An invasion by air would be small and be annihilated before they get anywhere close.

Only option they have is ballistic nuclear missiles.
Join the Hawaii Firearms Coalition at www.hifico.org.  Hawaii's new non-profit gun rights organization focused on lobbying and grassroots activism.

Hawaii Shooting Calendar - https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=practicalmarksman.com_btllod1boifgpp8dcjnbnruhso%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Pacific/Honolulu

Kuleana

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2020, 08:18:10 PM »
What would be expected for Hawaii in a hot war with China?

EMP attack first and another Pearl Harbor style sneak attack but with cruise missiles?

Martial law?  Gun confiscation or do you think all able body men will be drafted?

China does not need to invade the US in any shape or form.  America is already collapsing from within and its over bloated military establishment can not prevent its fall.

Nuclear holocaust notwithstanding, financially and morally bankrupt the way America is right now, along with the immense hate among the races and minorities within its borders, and the fact America does not produce the many things it needs for daily life, the US empire would balkanize before such a war was over.

As for Hawaii, it would return to the nation state that it once was prior to 1898.

Phazuka

« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2020, 08:22:44 PM »
I'm taking in terms of tactics and first moves, sun tzu and the art of war.

Are Hawaii mil and civilian c&c facilities hardened from EMP attacks?  The civilian population would be immediately blinded by an EMP attack. 

Hawaii has no militias according to my previous post.  My thoughts concerning Hawaii would be to blind us first with an EMP strike and cruise or ballistic missile attacks.  They'd want to preserve the military facilities on the island to use as a staging Island to repeat the same tactics on the west coast.

« Last Edit: July 16, 2020, 08:28:07 PM by Phazuka »

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2020, 08:31:00 PM »

China does not need to invade the US in any shape or form.  America is already collapsing from within and its over bloated military establishment can not prevent its fall.

Nuclear holocaust notwithstanding, financially and morally bankrupt the way America is right now, along with the immense hate among the races and minorities within its borders, and the fact America does not produce the many things it needs for daily life, the US empire would balkanize before such a war was over.

As for Hawaii, it would return to the nation state that it once was prior to 1898.

-- Melvin Udall

Kuleana

« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2020, 08:32:03 PM »
I'm taking in terms of tactics and first moves, sun tzu and the art of war.

Are Hawaii mil and civilian c&c facilities hardened from EMP attacks?  The civilian population would be immediately blinded by an EMP attack. 

Hawaii has no militias according to my previous post. 

Exactly, using Sun Tzu's principles: First move for China is to demand immediate payment for all of its debts owed by the US or risk China dumping their US dollar holdings, which would lead to the immediate economic collapse of America, and balkanization of its empire, thereafter.

All without firing a shot or loss of life.   :geekdanc:

Kuleana

« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2020, 08:35:19 PM »

That was the expression what the last generations of Rome and more recent Soviet Union exhibited before their respective empires collapsed.

:stopjack:

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2020, 08:43:19 PM »
That was the expression what the last generations of Rome and more recent Soviet Union exhibited before their respective empires collapsed.

Another thread-jacker who ends with a Stop Jack emotican.

At least you folk make it easy to pick you out from among us regular users.   :rofl:

-- Melvin Udall

Phazuka

« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2020, 08:46:34 PM »
Exactly, using Sun Tzu's principles: First move for China is to demand immediate payment for all of its debts owed by the US or risk China dumping their US dollar holdings, which would lead to the immediate economic collapse of America, and balkanization of its empire, thereafter.

All without firing a shot or loss of life.   :geekdanc:
Interesting, I agree they would try to leverage what we owe....but what power do they have to collect?

The CPP doesn't play fair, follow the rules or respect the USA. 

Kuleana

« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2020, 09:01:10 PM »
Interesting, I agree they would try to leverage what we owe....but what power do they have to collect?

The CPP doesn't play fair, follow the rules or respect the USA. 

With the US in a depression, depending whose definition we are using, the Chinese and every other nation on Earth already expects America to default on its debts.  For all tense and purpose, the US Dollar is already Global toilet paper with all of its money printing since Covid-19 began.  Hence, any US dollar panic started by China, Russia, Saudi Arabia, etc. will trigger a sell-off in Global financial markets crashing the US economy overnight.  Left bankrupt, America would erupt in mini civil wars along racial and ethnic lines that would later draw the borders of the balkanization that would occur, thereafter.

The better question regarding tactics and first moves would be what the many factions of the remanence of the American empire will take once the central government of the US collapses.

This scenario would be more realistic and interesting to contemplate.   :geekdanc:

hvybarrels

« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2020, 09:28:55 PM »
I bet there would be a lot of bargains on the real estate market
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

Phazuka

« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2020, 10:56:21 PM »
I don't understand the "stopjack" meme.  Explanation?

Jl808

« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2020, 10:58:40 PM »
Stopjack - stop highjacking the thread and derailing it.
I think, therefore I am armed.
NRA Life Patron member, HRA Life member, HiFiCo Life Member, HDF member

The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.

aieahound

« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2020, 11:43:26 PM »
It’s used when when people try to stop an asinine argument or post/meme and get the thread back on topic then Snowflapp (aka Man of Many names tries to jack the thread again because he needs the last word. Regular users? You got like 20,000 posts under 4 different user names over like 4 years and I know the classics who you chased away.)

Your on-topic posts are helpful though Snowflapp. Just stop being so sensitive and insultive and derailing threads.

China won’t crash our economy because they need us.
If they did Kuleana, Hawaii would be fawked.
Can you you imagine if they, the U.S., demo’ all the condo’s and hotels on a pullout,
« Last Edit: July 17, 2020, 12:02:29 AM by aieahound »