New Member? Introduce yourself here! (Read 638502 times)

oldfart

Re: New Member? Introduce yourself here!
« Reply #1600 on: June 07, 2020, 12:50:20 PM »
welcome to the forum tactic

what is your primary interest?
what area are you in?
What, Me Worry?

Tacticoolest

« Reply #1601 on: June 07, 2020, 12:59:35 PM »
Thanks for the the welcome!  :shaka:
My interest on this forum to learn safety and not look like a fool in the community.  I live in Kailua
“You Want A War, Or You Want To Just Give Me A Gun?” JW

oldfart

« Reply #1602 on: June 07, 2020, 03:23:05 PM »
Thanks for the the welcome!  :shaka:
My interest on this forum to learn safety and not look like a fool in the community.  I live in Kailua
A worthwhile endeavor :rofl:
What, Me Worry?

hnl.flyboy

« Reply #1603 on: June 09, 2020, 02:51:57 PM »
Howzit?  I'm Phil, and I used to be pretty active on here a while back.  I have since changed careers a couple times and moved more times.  Sometimes I miss Hawaii and would like to keep up to date on what's going on.  I may stick around again here or maybe not...don't know yet.  Either way, here's the first step!
 :shaka:
LEX MALLA, LEX NULLA

FPC, SAF Life, HDF Life, GOA, HRA, Fun Factory VIP

drck1000

« Reply #1604 on: June 09, 2020, 02:53:53 PM »
Howzit?  I'm Phil, and I used to be pretty active on here a while back.  I have since changed careers a couple times and moved more times.  Sometimes I miss Hawaii and would like to keep up to date on what's going on.  I may stick around again here or maybe not...don't know yet.  Either way, here's the first step!
 :shaka:
PHIL!!! You're back!  At least online.  Haven't seen ya in forever man!  How have you been?  Besides gallivanting all over the US.   ;D

hnl.flyboy

« Reply #1605 on: June 09, 2020, 03:31:35 PM »
PHIL!!! You're back!  At least online.  Haven't seen ya in forever man!  How have you been?  Besides gallivanting all over the US.   ;D

Oh man, gallivanting all over the US...that's one way of putting it  ;D

So far, so good.  I learned some things hazardous to my wallet like ordering ammo online, range membership, and AR pistols.  I've been meaning to visit since March, but I'd only be able to take a few days off of work at a time and I don't wanna spend the entire time quarantined in my parents' house.  Hopefully soon!!
LEX MALLA, LEX NULLA

FPC, SAF Life, HDF Life, GOA, HRA, Fun Factory VIP

holokai

« Reply #1606 on: August 11, 2020, 02:31:43 PM »
Howzit,

New member here from Honolulu.  Been reading up a little to get a better idea on how to navigate the online appointment system.  Appreciate the info and look forward to learning more.

Mahalo,
Jason

2020AD

« Reply #1607 on: August 19, 2020, 05:19:34 PM »
What's up,
My wife and I are new members here on Oahu. We having waiting to get into the gun industry for years but like many of you don't want to deal with the headache of the permit and registration drama here! So we are looking for any advice we can get how to find that loophole in the system to get it done faster...(which is a long shot, but doesn't hurt to try? Right?) Thank you in advance for any advice that is posted here appreciate all of it!

Mahalo,
Lanson

CyberNinja808

« Reply #1608 on: August 19, 2020, 05:25:49 PM »
What's up,
My wife and I are new members here on Oahu. We having waiting to get into the gun industry for years but like many of you don't want to deal with the headache of the permit and registration drama here! So we are looking for any advice we can get how to find that loophole in the system to get it done faster...(which is a long shot, but doesn't hurt to try? Right?) Thank you in advance for any advice that is posted here appreciate all of it!

Mahalo,
Lanson

Welcome to the community. Sorry I dont know of any loop holes but if you find some let me know too.  :D

oldfart

« Reply #1609 on: August 19, 2020, 07:02:16 PM »
Welcome to holokai and 2020 :shaka:

Thank you for introducing yourselves.
A forum is like a big room. It is polite to enter the room and say hello. :shaka:

I've noticed many new members who just barge in trying to buy stuff. :-[
What, Me Worry?

Kaulana86

« Reply #1610 on: August 27, 2020, 11:03:31 AM »
Howzit, my names kaulana. I always come to this forum for good info but never joined until now. I'm the proud owner of a Ruger 10/22 takedown & glock 17 gen 5.

I'm currently trying to buy a Ruger AR556 or smith&Wesson mp sport along with getting a appointment at hpd, but been having no luck for weeks. I heard of going on every 10 minutes in he hour but still nothing. Anyone have other tips? Also, what do you guys think/heard of Democrats stripping us of our guns if they win? I've been hearing a lot of rumors about it.... makes me wanna rethink buying a AR. Mahalo

oldfart

« Reply #1611 on: August 27, 2020, 12:00:57 PM »
Welcome to Kaulana!
Unfortunately it's a crappy timè to buy stuff.
Sorry, I have no wise advice to offer.
What, Me Worry?

changemyoil66

« Reply #1612 on: August 27, 2020, 04:33:16 PM »
Howzit, my names kaulana. I always come to this forum for good info but never joined until now. I'm the proud owner of a Ruger 10/22 takedown & glock 17 gen 5.

I'm currently trying to buy a Ruger AR556 or smith&Wesson mp sport along with getting a appointment at hpd, but been having no luck for weeks. I heard of going on every 10 minutes in he hour but still nothing. Anyone have other tips? Also, what do you guys think/heard of Democrats stripping us of our guns if they win? I've been hearing a lot of rumors about it.... makes me wanna rethink buying a AR. Mahalo
Their annual assault weapon ban bill has a grandfather clause in it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Johnasan

« Reply #1613 on: August 28, 2020, 02:45:01 PM »
Hi everyone,

My name is Jonathan. I’ve been on this site since moving back from Seattle. I’m just a gun enthusiast that loves AR’and AK’s. I buy and sell every so often but I check this site everyday just to see what’s going on in the 2A community here. I hope to take some classes to brush up on my skills. Can’t go to the mountains and practice like I used to do in Washington.

Aloha

oldfart

« Reply #1614 on: August 28, 2020, 06:28:46 PM »
Welcome to johnasan.
I was chatting with my sister in law yesterday. They live in Auburn.

They all be packing heat up there due to those crazy lefties. :rofl:
What, Me Worry?

Johnasan

« Reply #1615 on: August 29, 2020, 01:52:30 PM »
My mom got a rifle dynamics AK there. The left are really bad there. Wasn’t so bad when I was a kid. But ever since then, Seattle has really gone way far left 🤦🏻‍♂️

DotCom

« Reply #1616 on: August 29, 2020, 05:56:38 PM »
Aloha! My wife and I are proud new members of 2A Hawaii and HRA. We live in Honolulu and we like to learn more from this group of responsible gun owners and support the 2A community. Mahalo!

oldfart

« Reply #1617 on: August 30, 2020, 06:30:29 AM »
Aloha! My wife and I are proud new members of 2A Hawaii and HRA. We live in Honolulu and we like to learn more from this group of responsible gun owners and support the 2A community. Mahalo!
=========
welcome to 2ahi

where are these responsible gun owners you speak of??? :thumbsup: :rofl: :love:
What, Me Worry?

Leadslinginsquid

« Reply #1618 on: August 30, 2020, 04:29:42 PM »
hey all, names phil live in waipahu im gonna be stationed here for the next 3 years. I like beer guns and cars.

oldfart

« Reply #1619 on: August 30, 2020, 05:23:00 PM »
hey all, names phil live in waipahu im gonna be stationed here for the next 3 years. I like beer guns and cars.
Excellent
You clearly know what the most important things in life are :thumbsup:
What, Me Worry?