Vibra tite vc3 (Read 2407 times)

mrgaf

Vibra tite vc3
« on: February 11, 2019, 11:04:57 AM »
Anyone know where I can get some locally?
Thanks
 :shaka:
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman

Only good liberal is one taking a dirt nap.

TastesLikeMetal

Re: Vibra tite vc3
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2019, 08:28:14 PM »
2 weeks late but Grainger may carry it.

mrgaf

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2019, 09:15:38 PM »
2 weeks late but Grainger may carry it.

Ey no worries. Appreciate you getting back to me. I called Grainger and they do not carry it here.... will be going to the mainland in April and will get some then..... :shaka:
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman

mrgaf

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2019, 02:50:18 PM »

TastesLikeMetal

mrgaf

TastesLikeMetal

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2019, 08:35:20 PM »
Yup tried that too...no go! Hahaha
I got a coupon from Ebay so I added this to my order, it says it's on it's way.  I'll get back if the updates are inaccurate.

TastesLikeMetal

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2019, 11:27:39 PM »