Mass shooting 102718 (Read 3807 times)

bass monkey

Mass shooting 102718
« on: October 27, 2018, 06:03:38 AM »
Yeah so this is going on.
I'm surprised the foilers are not here yet since they knew it was
Church shooting
8 dead so far
https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2018/10/27/heavy-police-presence-near-synagogue-in-squirrel-hill/?fbclid=IwAR0_C0HFTSEL6N96P0RnbQPkr7Vm1DE0ImZrWSeeR69TsvtnPqIOtUlil1s

oldfart

Re: Mass shooting 102718
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2018, 06:37:57 AM »
Gov. Tom Wolf....
“We must all pray and hope for no more loss of life. But we have been saying ‘this one is too many’ for far too long. Dangerous weapons are putting our citizens in harm’s way.

“And in the aftermath of this tragedy, we must come together and take action to prevent these tragedies in the future. We cannot accept this violence as normal.”
Wow, the bodies are still warm and  the gov is already blaming the dangerous weapon.
What, Me Worry?

Inspector

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2018, 06:51:40 AM »
Gov. Tom Wolf....
“We must all pray and hope for no more loss of life. But we have been saying ‘this one is too many’ for far too long. Dangerous weapons are putting our citizens in harm’s way.

“And in the aftermath of this tragedy, we must come together and take action to prevent these tragedies in the future. We cannot accept this violence as normal.”
Wow, the bodies are still warm and  the gov is already blaming the dangerous weapon.
I am watching CNN and MSNBC and they are talking preventative measures like taking away guns.  >:(
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

drck1000

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2018, 08:57:34 AM »
Aiyah :(

I am watching CNN and MSNBC and they are talking preventative measures like taking away guns.  >:(
It’s sickening the different spin. Of course speculation on CNN is reports of “what sounded like an automatic weapon”. None are sharing the guy’s anto-Trump postings on SM.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2018, 10:39:11 AM »
Shooter ID'ed as Robert Bowers.

Among the many anti-Semitic social media posts were comments suggesting that President Trump was
surrounded by too many Jewish people. "Trump is surrounded by k****", "things will stay the course," read
one post on the Gab social media platform, which used a derogatory term to describe Jews. Another post,
apparently intended as an insult, read: "Trump is a globalist, not a nationalist," Bowers said two days before
the shooting. "There is no #MAGA as long as there is a k*** infestation.

Roughly four hours before the shooting, Bowers commented in a post that he did not vote for Trump.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/27/us/synagogue-attack-suspect-robert-bowers-profile/index.html

"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

punaperson

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2018, 04:19:40 PM »
Shooter ID'ed as Robert Bowers.

Among the many anti-Semitic social media posts were comments suggesting that President Trump was
surrounded by too many Jewish people. "Trump is surrounded by k****", "things will stay the course," read
one post on the Gab social media platform, which used a derogatory term to describe Jews. Another post,
apparently intended as an insult, read: "Trump is a globalist, not a nationalist," Bowers said two days before
the shooting. "There is no #MAGA as long as there is a k*** infestation.

Roughly four hours before the shooting, Bowers commented in a post that he did not vote for Trump.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/27/us/synagogue-attack-suspect-robert-bowers-profile/index.html
Well, see... Trump made him do it.

robtmc

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2018, 05:44:10 PM »
I was wondering here about it being time for another one.  Got to keep banging that drum.

Still convinced these creeps are spotted and groomed by handlers that vanish.

justin1098

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2018, 07:35:27 PM »
Still convinced these creeps are spotted and groomed by handlers that vanish.

I think that could be going on. Like how dillon roof smashed his hard drives to hide something...

I believe this guy is your classic antisemite. Antisemitism is one of the worlds oldest past times.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2018, 08:16:53 PM »
I think that could be going on. Like how dillon roof smashed his hard drives to hide something...

I believe this guy is your classic antisemite. Antisemitism is one of the worlds oldest past times.

Based on the Palestinian support rhetoric and lack of respect when Netanyahu visited Congress, the left is not that much less antisemetic than this whack job. Obama basically turned his back on Israel while pulling the plug on what stability there was in the Middle East.

Just saying, there's a lot of Jew hate going around, and most of it seems to reside with the Leftists.
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

Drakiir84

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2018, 05:50:09 AM »
Based on the Palestinian support rhetoric and lack of respect when Netanyahu visited Congress, the left is not that much less antisemetic than this whack job. Obama basically turned his back on Israel while pulling the plug on what stability there was in the Middle East.

Just saying, there's a lot of Jew hate going around, and most of it seems to reside with the Leftists.
Absolutely, the Left is only pro jew when it fits their agenda.  Like calling the president Hitler even though he has Jewish family, and then letting their true colors show when Trump moves the embassy.  Just so over it all....

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

"The rifle is a weapon. Let there be no mistake about that. It is a tool of power, and thus dependent completely upon the moral stature of its user. It is equally useful in securing meat for the table, destroying group enemies on the battlefield, and resisting tyranny. In fact, it is the only means of resisting tyranny, since a citizenry armed with rifles simply cannot be tyrannized."
-Jeff Cooper

changemyoil66

« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2018, 08:22:37 AM »
If the country is run by a nazi, why do so many want to come here illegally?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Direjackalope

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2018, 06:40:57 PM »
If you folks want to put some effective money towards the 2a cause, now would be a good time to donate to Jews For The Preservation of Firearm Ownership. http://jpfo.org

One year membership for $25. All religious backgrounds welcome.

drck1000

« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2018, 08:34:42 AM »
 :(

Bowers shot his victims with an AR-15 and three Glock handguns, all of which he owned legally and had a license to carry, the Associated Press reported. He was stopped after exchanging gunfire with police.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/robert-bowers-suspect-in-pittsburgh-synagogue-shooting-has-first-federal-court-appearance

Another push for banning ARs coming. . .

changemyoil66

« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2018, 08:56:24 AM »
:(

https://www.foxnews.com/us/robert-bowers-suspect-in-pittsburgh-synagogue-shooting-has-first-federal-court-appearance

Another push for banning ARs coming. . .

Funny how the media this morning was calling him a Trump supporter.  Trump supports the Jews here and in Israel.  So why would he support Trump?  Fake news trying to make POTUS at fault again.

Heard the mayor who never goes into that area ever, was there within 90 mins.  #falseflag (2)

-Ban "assault rifles"
-Kill the CCW/reciprocity
-Blame POTUS
-Election coming close, get votes