Drunken posting (Read 194515 times)

hvybarrels

Re: Drunken posting
« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2011, 09:12:27 PM »
what?
Me and a friend tend to go to this place called Edge. Good fried pork chops. 1 pool med-size pool table. couple dart boards. Can still hear each other talk.

what?
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

2aHawaii

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Sheepdog
  • Referrals: 17
    • View Profile
    • 2aHawaii
« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2011, 03:13:35 AM »
Tom, Methinks that maybe people are having trouble finding this thread when drunk :D
I am not a lawyer.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." - United States Constitution Amendment 2 & Hawaii State Constitution Article 1 Section 17

Buying from Amazon? Click through here

BananaClip

« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2011, 04:13:02 AM »
Tom G's Crisp Brew. Once You drink it, "IT's ALL G" O0
"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth"- Genesis1:1 KJV

"The Truth Shall Set You Free"

"Once Blind But Now i See"

Tom_G

« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2011, 08:37:19 PM »
Costco-sized bottles of red wine.  Just sayin'.
The difference between theory and reality is that, in theory, there is no difference between theory and reality.

Cougar8045

« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2011, 09:52:52 PM »
Blech. Reminds me of the worst morning evar: day after my buddy and I decided Franzia box wine would be a good idea. It wasn't!:(
I'm just a fluffy white bunny rabbit who lost his way. 

"If a thief be found breaking in, and be smitten that he die, there shall no blood be shed for him. ..."  -Exodus 22:2

2aHawaii

• Administrator
  • Sheepdog
    • View Profile
    • 2aHawaii
« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2011, 04:37:41 AM »
Blech. Reminds me of the worst morning evar: day after my buddy and I decided Franzia box wine would be a good idea. It wasn't!:(

That reminds me of so many bad jokes...
I am not a lawyer.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." - United States Constitution Amendment 2 & Hawaii State Constitution Article 1 Section 17

Heavies

« Reply #46 on: November 27, 2011, 05:44:45 PM »
Oh boy!  Not being able to let off steam today, and I can finally post in this thread... Damn I'm irritated about just about everything going on in this world today.  Oh well, tomorrow is another day;  going to try and make it better than today.

Shouldn't be too hard! ;D

bass monkey

« Reply #47 on: November 27, 2011, 06:16:12 PM »
Wish i had a beer to enjoy right now. 

Stella gets my vote.  Draft if at all possible.  In a chilled glass.
Mmmmmm

clshade

« Reply #48 on: November 27, 2011, 07:11:54 PM »
Oh my! How did all this rum get into my pepsi?

;D

Kingkeoni

« Reply #49 on: November 27, 2011, 07:52:16 PM »
Oh boy!  Not being able to let off steam today, and I can finally post in this thread... Damn I'm irritated about just about everything going on in this world today.  Oh well, tomorrow is another day;  going to try and make it better than today.

Shouldn't be too hard! ;D

This is why I own a heavy punching bag.

It soothes me to beat the living sh!t out of a punching bag.
Your number one Option for Personal Security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.

Tom_G

« Reply #50 on: January 03, 2012, 09:31:54 PM »
Again with las botellas grandes de vino tinto de Costco.  WHEEEEE!
The difference between theory and reality is that, in theory, there is no difference between theory and reality.

clshade

« Reply #51 on: January 04, 2012, 12:31:10 AM »
Hello from the bottom of a gin and tonic.

Had a long friend counseling phone conversation. This one is in a rough spot and the conversations with this one usually go long so I settled in to sip. Damn good drink - left the tonic in the freezer just a little too long so it was slightly slushy. Made for an interesting twist. I remember... most of the conversation... :D

antoinebugleboy

« Reply #52 on: January 04, 2012, 12:45:41 AM »
Had me some of that Crystal Head vodka over NYE. I was amazed by how smooth it was. About $40 for the 750 ml. I'd gotten it as a wedding gift in 2010.
There ain't no such thing as a free lunch. - Heinlein

I swear by my life, and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Rand

What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Hitchens

Tom_G

« Reply #53 on: January 13, 2012, 08:15:24 PM »
Johnny Walker black label and club soda.  Just sayin'.

Tom_G

« Reply #54 on: January 25, 2012, 06:56:20 PM »
It's 7 pm, and we're on our 3rd martini already.  Tomorrow is gonna huuuuuurt!

sirkaiks

Drunken posting
« Reply #55 on: January 25, 2012, 07:21:32 PM »
It's 7 pm, and we're on our 3rd martini already.  Tomorrow is gonna huuuuuurt!
:thumbsup:

Tom_G

« Reply #56 on: January 25, 2012, 09:05:01 PM »
One more martini and a pan of brownies later.....

hnl.flyboy

« Reply #57 on: February 08, 2012, 03:14:10 PM »
Aloha, my fellow locals.  I'm far, far away in NC at the moment, and I was browsing through the forum when I came across this...it's been 2 weeks from the last post, so I figured it could use a bump to the top...

Earlier today, I shot terribly on the range, scoring a 216 on the USMC KD course at Stone Bay.  I know it's a typical "excuse", but I do feel like I was screwed over with bad pit service.  I can still make Rifle Expert if I score high on "Table 2", but I won't get as high of a score as I hoped to get.

The weather sucks too.  This morning it was 34 degrees  :o  I've never been so miserable at a range.  The Marine Corps has a way of doing that, though...taking something you find fun and exciting, and turning it into a miserable experience.

Soooooo, I'm just drinking a few beers and relaxing after the terrible day at the range.. Tomorrow's gonna suck when I get up at 4am  :'(

I need to pound a few more before my 8 hours before formation hits...
LEX MALLA, LEX NULLA

FPC, SAF Life, HDF Life, GOA, HRA, Fun Factory VIP

hnl.flyboy

« Reply #58 on: February 11, 2012, 06:40:40 PM »
Inebriated again tonight and thought I'd post again.  I got what I wanted  :)

[attachment deleted by admin]
LEX MALLA, LEX NULLA

FPC, SAF Life, HDF Life, GOA, HRA, Fun Factory VIP

2aHawaii

• Administrator
  • Sheepdog
    • View Profile
    • 2aHawaii
« Reply #59 on: February 11, 2012, 09:31:36 PM »
Even though I'm not drunk, I just had to say congratulations on the award.
I am not a lawyer.