Anyone planning to vote for Biden in 2024 needs to watch this over and over (Read 645 times)

Flapp_Jackson

Why is this man even in office? 

"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

changemyoil66

Anyone who votes for Biden is a moron.

macsak

so far, only one current member and one former member have said they are voting for bye-den...

QUIETShooter

so far, only one current member and one former member have said they are voting for bye-den...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  bye-den.  That's a good one! :thumbsup:

It's so hard to watch the video.  Maybe because the guy in the video is the POTUS.  Such a sad display of a very strong possibility that that trembling, feeble speaking, eye twitching octogenarian is not really the one(s) running our country.
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

ren

I have no regrets, I will vote for biden this year. 
Deeds Not Words

QUIETShooter

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-takes-heat-over-gaffe-urging-americans-to-choose-freedom-over-democracy-get-this-man-out-of-office/ar-AA1niDEd?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=738715cb873a4b0691d119b379181dce&ei=83

Get this man out of office?  Who are the millions of idiots that put him there?  (Besides those who were not eligible to vote, voted more than once, and are dead.)

ren

Biden's White House is really a front for adult daycare
Deeds Not Words

Jaco808

Still will.   I would have rather had other options.   Even Chris Christi is better than those two. 

Flapp_Jackson

Still will.   I would have rather had other options.   Even Chris Christi is better than those two.

-- Melvin Udall

Flapp_Jackson

It's one thing to be an uninformed or low-information voter.

It's quite another to be a willing participant in a propaganda campaign to vote against one candidate without considering the negative impacts of the candidate they vote for.

You have TDS.  You're blinded by your hatred of Trump.

Please seek treatment.
-- Melvin Udall

Jaco808

It's one thing to be an uninformed or low-information voter.

It's quite another to be a willing participant in a propaganda campaign to vote against one candidate without considering the negative impacts of the candidate they vote for.

You have TDS.  You're blinded by your hatred of Trump.

Please seek treatment.

I'm not blinded, I'm seeing what options I have and picking the best one.   Trump is worse than Biden.   Only way I would vote for him would be if the other option was worse.  Let's say if it was Putin vs Trump. I would vote Trump. 

Flapp_Jackson

I'm not blinded, I'm seeing what options I have and picking the best one.   Trump is worse than Biden.   Only way I would vote for him would be if the other option was worse.  Let's say if it was Putin vs Trump. I would vote Trump.

Trump at least has a functioning brain.  I guess your wish is for the deep state to run the country while Biden naps or has his afternoon ice cream.
-- Melvin Udall

QUIETShooter

Democrat doctrine at all costs.

Even at the expense of the demise of a once Great Nation.

changemyoil66

Trump at least has a functioning brain.  I guess your wish is for the deep state to run the country while Biden naps or has his afternoon ice cream.

Some people like to get screwed or watch others getting screwed by the government.  In 1 culture, we call this a cuck. IDK what we would call it in politics.

Flapp_Jackson

Some people like to get screwed or watch others getting screwed by the government.  In 1 culture, we call this a cuck. IDK what we would call it in politics.

Bill, Hillary and other high-up Democrats used to love going to Trump's parties and rubbing elbows with him.  Once he ran against Hillary, the fangs came out.  In fact, the fangs were showing slightly when he challenged Obama to produce a birth certificate.

Hildabeast still hasn't accepted that she lost bigly.   Election deniers are a threat to democracy, unless you are a Democrat I guess.   :rofl:

Whether you agree or disagree with his policy positions, his personal life, or whether he's a good president, it's irrelevant.  Challenging and beating Hillary is the only thing he had to do to infect half the nation with TDS.  The booster infections have been supplied periodically by the media, Dem politicians, and now the corrupt justice system that only seems to find criminal behavior with non-Democrats.
-- Melvin Udall

ren

Deeds Not Words

changemyoil66

Bill, Hillary and other high-up Democrats used to love going to Trump's parties and rubbing elbows with him.  Once he ran against Hillary, the fangs came out.  In fact, the fangs were showing slightly when he challenged Obama to produce a birth certificate.

Hildabeast still hasn't accepted that she lost bigly.   Election deniers are a threat to democracy, unless you are a Democrat I guess.   :rofl:

Whether you agree or disagree with his policy positions, his personal life, or whether he's a good president, it's irrelevant.  Challenging and beating Hillary is the only thing he had to do to infect half the nation with TDS.  The booster infections have been supplied periodically by the media, Dem politicians, and now the corrupt justice system that only seems to find criminal behavior with non-Democrats.

All these celebs with TDS were all partying with him when he was a regular guy. Then overnight, he was a racist, xenophobe, and other phobes.  Those who can think for themselves noticed this.

Flapp_Jackson

-- Melvin Udall

Flapp_Jackson

His brain just doesn't work!

Describe America in one single word ...

https://youtube.com/shorts/tALSeFBUEhE?si=Rb2SId4NckQ_erE-
-- Melvin Udall

eyeeatingfish