Anyone got plans to go to frontsight nevada next month? (Read 6216 times)

Mauivigilance

• Trade Count: (0)
  • I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Anyone got plans to go to frontsight nevada next month?
« on: February 18, 2016, 06:01:18 PM »
Plannin a to do a 4 day class in the next 4 - 6 weeks. Any 2ahawaii folks gonna be out there around that time?  :shaka:
The only ism that has not failed me yet is skepticism.....

RSN172

Re: Anyone got plans to go to frontsight nevada next month?
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2016, 07:23:09 PM »
Make sure to check their course schedules.  I am going to be in Nevada June 10 to 17 and not much available during the time I will be there.  Signed up for the 2 day handgun skill builder June 15 & 16.  The 4 day skill builder starts the day I arrive and no way would I be able to get there in time.  I am only interested in handgun courses.  Planning to be in Nevada again in early October but will book my Las Vegas timeshare around FS course schedule.  This trip in June I did not have much choice in scheduling the trip and had to take what FS had available during that time period.

zippz

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2016, 10:10:18 PM »
I just came back from the 4 day tactical shotgun and 2 day tactical handgun.  I might go back to take the 4 day practical rifle on March 7th and hopefully drop off my CCW application.  Not sure though.
Join the Hawaii Firearms Coalition at www.hifico.org.  Hawaii's new non-profit gun rights organization focused on lobbying and grassroots activism.

Hawaii Shooting Calendar - https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=practicalmarksman.com_btllod1boifgpp8dcjnbnruhso%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Pacific/Honolulu

Mauivigilance

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2016, 06:45:21 PM »
I just came back from the 4 day tactical shotgun and 2 day tactical handgun.  I might go back to take the 4 day practical rifle on March 7th and hopefully drop off my CCW application.  Not sure though.

Right on i just signed for March 7 for 4 day practical rifle. Lmk if youll be there maybe we could be range partners.

Mauivigilance

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2016, 06:48:41 PM »
Make sure to check their course schedules.  I am going to be in Nevada June 10 to 17 and not much available during the time I will be there.  Signed up for the 2 day handgun skill builder June 15 & 16.  The 4 day skill builder starts the day I arrive and no way would I be able to get there in time.  I am only interested in handgun courses.  Planning to be in Nevada again in early October but will book my Las Vegas timeshare around FS course schedule.  This trip in June I did not have much choice in scheduling the trip and had to take what FS had available during that time period.

Right on. Maybe ill see you at the range another time.

20fromnow

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2016, 07:34:44 AM »
Plannin a to do a 4 day class in the next 4 - 6 weeks. Any 2ahawaii folks gonna be out there around that time?  :shaka:

How was your trip to Frontsight?

We moved to Maui 8/1/16, but we took a funky road to get here.
We were full-time RVers from May-14 to May-16, and we parked in Pahrump for two months in October-November, 2015.
We were actually in Pahrump for 55 days, and I trained at Frontsight 30 of them...it was epic.
My wife did 18 days too.

I'm a bit tweaked about HI gun laws, and I'd like to get connected to a few gun people here if possible.
...I'm still jammed up time-wise catching up on work, but I hope to free up in a month or so.
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain