Israeli Bandages (Where to Buy)? (Read 7214 times)

kavawava

Israeli Bandages (Where to Buy)?
« on: January 03, 2013, 01:11:49 PM »
Anyone have any place where I can buy different size Israeli bandages?  There are a few on Amazon, but the shipping price is criminal. 

2aHawaii

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Sheepdog
  • Referrals: 17
    • View Profile
    • 2aHawaii
Re: Israeli Bandages (Where to Buy)?
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2013, 02:11:52 PM »
I got some from Amazon a while back from a seller called American Tactical and they had good shipping prices but it looks like they aren't selling them anymore. Didn't know where to get them locally, so I ordered them online.

In case you decide to go back to Amazon, here is a link to the ones I picked up. Both the 4" and 6": http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B003HLNPTC/?tag=2ahawaii-20

Oh, make sure you check the other sellers, too. Some of them have cheaper shipping sometimes, and if you are looking to make a bigger order, you can sometimes save that way too.
I am not a lawyer.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." - United States Constitution Amendment 2 & Hawaii State Constitution Article 1 Section 17

Buying from Amazon? Click through here

kavawava

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2013, 03:19:05 PM »
I got some from Amazon a while back from a seller called American Tactical and they had good shipping prices but it looks like they aren't selling them anymore. Didn't know where to get them locally, so I ordered them online.

In case you decide to go back to Amazon, here is a link to the ones I picked up. Both the 4" and 6": http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B003HLNPTC/?tag=2ahawaii-20

Oh, make sure you check the other sellers, too. Some of them have cheaper shipping sometimes, and if you are looking to make a bigger order, you can sometimes save that way too.

Awesome, thanks for the links and the info 2A!

shock808

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2013, 10:42:47 AM »
Agreed, Amazon has some deals sometimes but the sellers/prices change kinda often. I bought 6" ones a few months apart and both ended up having a free shipping deal (different sellers).

sikryd

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2013, 03:16:10 PM »
Join Amazon Prime! $75 a year, and most things ship free. I buy a crap ton of stuff off amazon, and I rarely pay shipping. I get way more than my $75 back in shipping. 

Haoleb

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2014, 03:06:07 PM »
I found out about these things and did some research on them recently and decided they would be a worthwhile addition to my FAK, from seller shyh I ordered two of the 4 inch and two of the 6 inch and the total including shipping was only $29.14. That seemed cheaper than the rest of the sellers.

Haven't gotten them yet but I think from the sellers reviews they come directly from Israel.

Rocky

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2014, 03:16:38 PM »
AND DON'T FORGET TO USE THE 2aHAWAII LINK TO AMAZON SO WE GET CREDIT !  :thumbsup:
“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
                                                           Franklin D. Roosevelt

Q

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2014, 10:57:35 PM »
« Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 10:32:33 PM by Q »

Haoleb

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2014, 06:12:43 AM »

macsak

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2014, 07:44:09 AM »
what was that thing the medic guy demonstrated at the GTG a few months back?

israeli bandage

ghost_medic

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2014, 08:23:42 AM »
israeli bandage

and Combat application tourniquet

Haoleb

« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2014, 05:26:58 PM »
Just a heads up i found these even cheaper off ebay. 10 of  the 6" bandages for $45 shipped

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271276380287?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

I am not affiliated just trying to pass on a good price. I decided to pick up a 10 pack from this guy in addition to the other ones I bought just to keep around and give out as gifts. For $4.50 a piece it seems like a great price.  Seems like the consensus is that as long as they stay sealed they should be good far beyond the "expiration" date. I'll end up vac sealing them once they arrive to help prolong the life.

2aHawaii

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Sheepdog
  • Referrals: 17
    • View Profile
    • 2aHawaii
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2014, 06:04:37 PM »
From what I've read, they're double sealed as well. Double the protection, double the fun.
I am not a lawyer.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." - United States Constitution Amendment 2 & Hawaii State Constitution Article 1 Section 17

Buying from Amazon? Click through here

Haoleb

« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2014, 03:55:56 PM »
FYI, got the bandages in today from the Ebay seller. Perfect condition. Cracked one open to play with it and practice how to use the thing. If you have these and have not used them I would suggest opening one to do the same, as well as teach everyone else around you. It is a little harder than it looks in the you tube videos. Especially getting it to stay in the cleat when you flip it back to go the other way. When you have to open up one of them for real is not the time to learn how to use it. I did also recently order a few different packets of Celox which is for stopping blood loss. Since I will soon be concealed or open carrying everywhere I go I got a Celox-A which is in a applicator like a big syringe for things like gunshot wounds. Not planning on getting shot or accidentally shooting myself but I'd rather be prepared. Along with some small 2g packets and one large 35g packet. It is expensive but the way I see it a 25 dollar pack of magic powder that could potentially save my life is pretty good investment. I would really be kicking myself if I did not have it because I did not want to spend the money!! It's Like quick clot only better because of no exothermic reaction and no hospital detox....And also picked up  the CAT touniquet. Decided it was time to invest in my medical kit a little bit.

Also, you can pull and wrap that elastic part pretty damn tight without worrying about it breaking. Honestly I doubt you could break it by strength alone.

I should have got some of these a long time ago. Relatively small and light weight. I'll keep at least one in my pack anywhere I go. Gave a couple to my dad to keep on his boat. They would make great gifts.... At least I'd be pretty stoked to get these in my stocking anyway  :rofl: Maybe not everyone would.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 04:02:14 PM by Haoleb »