2aHawaii
General Topics => General Discussion => Topic started by: passivekinetic on August 04, 2013, 05:30:35 PM
-
I drove by today and noticed it seemed to be either renovating or moving?
-
last week tony said he is opening an online store and sounded like their brick and mortar store is undergoing some changes too.
he claims he will offer best in hawaii, "mainland prices" i.e. glocks for $480 and ar's n ak's around or under 7 bills. forgot the exact spiel he gave.
sounds good to me but we will see. he has some good deals here n there but it always seems like i "just" missed the real great deals and to check back next week cause there are big shipments seemingly always coming. hes a good salesman though ill give him that much. i see some great deals and some overpriced things that make me do double takes on the price tag.
-
I drove by today and noticed it seemed to be either renovating or moving?
man i drove pass recently too and I thought they was closing down also.
-
Interesting. Thanks.
Tony is an interesting guy (if you got the time to chat him up Hahaha). That is not a negative comment. He is friendly but can be overly enthusiastic about pitching you certain guns sometimes. :-)
-
Interesting. Thanks.
Tony is an interesting guy (if you got the time to chat him up Hahaha). That is not a negative comment. He is friendly but can be overly enthusiastic about pitching you certain guns sometimes. :-)
Daniel at kgs always pitches me his inventory. but i always learn new thing from people who are like that.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
-
I like Tony.
If you have mastered the art of haggling you can score some incredible deals.
-
Gun Source is not closing down! We are renovating the other side for his online store, and more storage which means more inventory!
-
Gun Source is not closing down! We are renovating the other side for his online store, and more storage which means more inventory!
Oh, he finally to the other side.
Sweet. :thumbsup:
-
Gun Source is not closing down! We are renovating the other side for his online store, and more storage which means more inventory!
Good :-)
-
Been going to Tony for years, and while his ticket prices can be a little absurd at times, he has no problems about cutting fair deals to his regular patrons. I like the guy.
-
got a few great deals from tony. even sends out christmas cards.
i think the door behind the counter was
secret entrance to the massage parlor. :rofl:
from the street you can see the 'open sign'
but never knew where their door was.
-
got a few great deals from tony. even sends out christmas cards.
i think the door behind the counter was
secret entrance to the massage parlor. :rofl:
from the street you can see the 'open sign'
but never knew where their door was.
Damn, the secret door. :rofl:
-
always wonder what was that door is hiding.... i think we should find out?!?!
-
See this is the reason I joined this site...secret doors! :geekdanc: :geekdanc: :geekdanc:
-
See this is the reason I joined this site...secret doors! :geekdanc: :geekdanc: :geekdanc:
hahahahah, we should ask the whistling man at the range if he knows about the secret door....
-
hahahahah, we should ask the whistling man at the range if he knows about the secret door....
:rofl: :rofl:
-
Haha lmao, you guys are to funny that door is to the bathroom. The entrance to the old massage parlor was the door right in front of the parking lot.
-
Haha lmao, you guys are to funny that door is to the bathroom. The entrance to the old massage parlor was the door right in front of the parking lot.
"Sorry Tony, I know I'm 2 hours late, I went in the wrong door and they wouldn't let me leave without the super duper massage special"
-
Just for the record im not Tony the crazy Korean LMAO! I am his right hand man LMFAO!
-
now the important question:
what happened to the massage parlor?
-
now the important question:
what happened to the massage parlor?
I think the feds shut them down! Not to sure but they aint there no mo LOL!
-
hahahahah, we should ask the whistling man at the range if he knows about the secret door....
:rofl: :rofl:
I think we need to use his given name:
Whistling Bob!
He has a brother, Smiling Bob, who does infomercials! :D
-
I think the feds shut them down! Not to sure but they aint there no mo LOL!
Obama better not be trying to ban the happy ending. >:(
-
one time i went to the old OGC after work to pick up a shotgun, and the whole ground floor area was covered with SWAT and CRU
was a raid on the KB downstairs
now the important question:
what happened to the massage parlor?
-
Obama better not be trying to ban the happy ending. >:(
:rofl: :rofl: that would suck....
-
I think we need to use his given name:
Whistling Bob!
He has a brother, Smiling Bob, who does infomercials! :D
HAHAHAH, I like BOB!