2aHawaii
General Topics => General Discussion => Topic started by: macsak on November 29, 2013, 07:50:45 AM
-
who's in the line and how many people are there?
-
.
-
Sterling third in line at sec
They gave out line numbers
I'm 23
-
If dirty is there in line who is taking over his spot for the chicken/ mini mag combos?
I haven't recalled any time in the past when I seen "guys" actually camping out in line at gun shops, that is cool@
-
Not a line report, ,but a deal report.
Got a nice deal on a Browning Hi-Power at Honolulu Firearms and a slice of Pizza to top it off. That place just keeps getting better and better....
-
Not a line report, ,but a deal report.
Got a nice deal on a Browning Hi-Power at Honolulu Firearms and a slice of Pizza to top it off. That place just keeps getting better and better....
:thumbsup: