2aHawaii

General Topics => General Discussion => Topic started by: Heavies on November 30, 2013, 08:07:09 PM

Title: DTA SRS A1 IN .308. Who has it?
Post by: Heavies on November 30, 2013, 08:07:09 PM
Fellow 2a'ers. Does any shop on the island of Oahu have one I can check out?  Does anyone own one?  Got an itch for something tactical....   :thumbsup:

(http://[url=http://www.deserttacticalarms.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/450x450/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/s/r/srsa1angled-lr.jpg]http://www.deserttacticalarms.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/450x450/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/s/r/srsa1angled-lr.jpg[/url])
Title: Re: DTA SRS A1 IN .308. Who has it?
Post by: 338KID on November 30, 2013, 08:46:47 PM
It's good accurate.  O.G.C brought in a few before. Shot it in 338lm
Title: Re: DTA SRS A1 IN .308. Who has it?
Post by: Heavies on November 30, 2013, 09:39:39 PM
It's good accurate.  O.G.C brought in a few before. Shot it in 338lm

Cool. How is the trigger on it?  Bullpup design is said to have awful triggers,  but reviews say it is good..
Title: Re: DTA SRS A1 IN .308. Who has it?
Post by: 338KID on November 30, 2013, 09:42:46 PM
Cool. How is the trigger on it?  Bullpup design is said to have awful triggers,  but reviews say it is good..
it felt clean an crisp . I know in the early stages they were having problems . They seem to fix it . I like the muzzle on it the recoil on the 338 was nice . I really like how compact it was
Title: Re: DTA SRS A1 IN .308. Who has it?
Post by: Heavies on November 30, 2013, 09:59:42 PM
Thank you for your input..  :thumbsup: