2aHawaii
Vendors => OGC Tactical => Topic started by: dstyles on March 17, 2014, 03:16:17 PM
-
Any magtech 5.56 ammo available?
-
Any magtech 5.56 ammo available?
No Magtech right now. Privi, Federal and REMINGTON right now...
-
No Magtech right now. Privi, Federal and REMINGTON right now...
Just wondering why you guys never have them on sale for more then just a few hours. I'd buy more bulk (1000 rounds at a time) from you if I could actually get down to your shop and find parking in time to pick it up...
-
Do what I do, park illegally 2 blocks away, pant, sweat, and think of a heart attack while you haul your 2000 round to your car.
Or you could block everyone like the Lexus, suv and like, while you look around.....
-
I usually park a block or two away. After I pay I come back and block the driveway so I don't have a heart attack dragging 2 cases down the street, around the corner, and through the woods back to grandma's house. ;D
-
It's funny, you know if you just ask, you can pull up if you're not parked in front of the building and the guys will bring it out to your car. No panting or gasping required.
Another poster had asked why the 5.56 sales usually were very short. That's generally because we've just received a very large shipment, and we're selling some for a reduced margin, usually around 5%... If you can figure out a way to sell at a 5% profit all the time and stay in business, I'd happily buy from you.
You can always call in your order, even with the 3% many times we are cheaper than even the internet on our sales!