2aHawaii
General Topics => General Discussion => Topic started by: 841gun on August 03, 2014, 11:38:42 AM
-
Hey guys,
Made some short videos to help out first time shooters and visitors to Koko Head as well as an informational series on the gun process in Hawaii.
This one is a quick tour around the grounds: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtfY8K2Ftv0 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtfY8K2Ftv0)
This one is to help people be safe and not get yelled at lol: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6YhIILw66w (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6YhIILw66w)
This is a three parter: Part I https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d94U1pvKEHo (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d94U1pvKEHo)
Part II https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Xcovn1gFxk (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Xcovn1gFxk)
Part III https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E88J6zvM61E (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E88J6zvM61E)
Much Mahalos for the support again guys!
841gun
-
Good stuff :thumbsup:
-
Friggin awesome brah!!!!! I wish I had seen these before my first time. It still brings tears to my eyes when I think about the vicious tongue lashing I got. :( I lived to see another day though, and you can be damn sure I never did that again. :rofl:
-
i been there too, i hope it helps others have a good time out there!
-
Anyone else have a chance to look?
-
Great videos.
What's the reason for not stacking pistol targets?
Knew most of the others and they make sense, but can't figure this one out.
-
I think they don't want the target to form the silhouette of a person.
-
Great videos.
What's the reason for not stacking pistol targets?
Knew most of the others and they make sense, but can't figure this one out.
The ROs there told me that, with vertically-stacked targets, it increases the chance you'll shoot low and damage the target holders. The actually made me take down a target that had two rows of bullseyes on a single piece of paper, despite the fact that it had a smaller vertical footprint than some of the circular targets other people were shooting!
-
Great videos.
What's the reason for not stacking pistol targets?
Knew most of the others and they make sense, but can't figure this one out.
The berm and 50 yard target holders on the right side show much more damage than the left side due to the low hits that were caused by shooters that shot too low.
The left side shows less damage due to the Chinese Gun Club shooters that normally practice and hold matches on that side.
-
The berm and 50 yard target holders on the right side show much more damage than the left side due to the low hits that were caused by shooters that shot too low.
The left side shows less damage due to the Chinese Gun Club shooters that normally practice and hold matches on that side.
I also remember Tony saying ever since placing the targets side by side, it stop majority of the ricochets oppose to up and down...go figure :wacko:
-
Awesome vids 841gun. Very helpful to noobs like me.
-
Good info, good job! :shaka:
-
Thanks all!
-
Good info. Thanks for the videos.
-
Howzit 841guns! Any new videos?
-
Keola
As a matter a fact
Kukuri House Zombie Cut Test: https://youtu.be/WbLiSK4kHZI
And
Micro Reflex Red Dot Amazon, Ebay, NC Star,: https://youtu.be/x7CkcOgPNjU
I also just got certified to teach basic pistol class cheee
-
I also just got certified to teach basic pistol class cheee
[/quote]
That's awesome bro! Congratulations on the certification. Have to go check out the other vids.