2aHawaii

Tools and Uses => Firearms and Accessories => Topic started by: dirsh on September 11, 2014, 05:31:03 PM

Title: Comprehensive Muzzle brake/comp reviews
Post by: dirsh on September 11, 2014, 05:31:03 PM
http://vuurwapenblog.com/2014/01/12/ar-15-muzzle-device-comparison/ (http://vuurwapenblog.com/2014/01/12/ar-15-muzzle-device-comparison/)


Found this while looking for a new comp
Title: Re: Comprehensive Muzzle brake/comp reviews
Post by: new guy on September 11, 2014, 05:50:12 PM
.
Title: Re: Comprehensive Muzzle brake/comp reviews
Post by: dirsh on September 11, 2014, 06:19:34 PM
Np NG
I'm also open to suggestions on a comp or brake to replace my blackout. Looking for something to keep the muzzle level when rapid firing
Title: Re: Comprehensive Muzzle brake/comp reviews
Post by: Lifer on September 11, 2014, 07:59:17 PM
Some muzzle devices I'm considering;

First choice was this;

http://www.griffinarmament.com/M4SD-5-56-Flash-Comp-1-2x28-p/xhp556fc.htm (http://www.griffinarmament.com/M4SD-5-56-Flash-Comp-1-2x28-p/xhp556fc.htm)

(http://cdn3.volusion.com/zwlmq.eyhrp/v/vspfiles/photos/XHP556FC-2.jpg?1401444283)

Then this;

http://precisionarmament.com/product/afab-flash-hider-compensator/ (http://precisionarmament.com/product/afab-flash-hider-compensator/)

(https://www.rainierarms.com/img/shop/product/f353f5f64c57a1eb6168cce0988f99fd.jpg)

Now I'm leaning to this;

http://precisionarmament.com/product/efab-hybrid-muzzle-brake/ (http://precisionarmament.com/product/efab-hybrid-muzzle-brake/)

No image

Next month there will be something else, so I better buy something soon :wacko:
Title: Re: Comprehensive Muzzle brake/comp reviews
Post by: new guy on September 11, 2014, 09:04:57 PM
.
Title: Re: Comprehensive Muzzle brake/comp reviews
Post by: mako511 on September 11, 2014, 10:52:03 PM
Np NG
I'm also open to suggestions on a comp or brake to replace my blackout. Looking for something to keep the muzzle level when rapid firing

Hey dirsh, I kinda like how your PWS muzzle device performed. I think It's one I'll be looking to get...  Thanks for letting us test it and your other bang sticks!  :shaka:  and thanks for sharing your extra hearing gear too!  ;D
Title: Re: Comprehensive Muzzle brake/comp reviews
Post by: new guy on September 12, 2014, 07:52:13 AM
.
Title: Re: Comprehensive Muzzle brake/comp reviews
Post by: dirsh on September 12, 2014, 11:08:00 AM
Lifer or dirsh,

I have the old Griffin Armament M4SD Flash Comp (w/o the cuts in the prongs) sitting in my safe, new and unused.

Was going to replace my Smith Vortex (pinned & welded on my 14.5") with the M4SD, but never got around to doing it.

You're more than welcome to give it a go for a few months to see if you might want to get the new M4SD Flash Comp.

Only conditions: 1) you have to do a brief review/comparison between your current muzzle device and the M4SD: and 2) you gotta give it a minor cleaning before you return it.

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks for the offer NG. I may opt to try it on my other AR which has a pws brake.
Title: Re: Comprehensive Muzzle brake/comp reviews
Post by: dirsh on September 12, 2014, 11:09:41 AM
Hey dirsh, I kinda like how your PWS muzzle device performed. I think It's one I'll be looking to get...  Thanks for letting us test it and your other bang sticks!  :shaka:  and thanks for sharing your extra hearing gear too!  ;D

NP mako  :shaka: