2aHawaii
General Topics => General Discussion => Topic started by: Heavies on February 24, 2015, 07:27:27 AM
-
They are spouting anti gun propaganda RIGHT NOW! 296-1027 CALL EM OUT!
-
They are spouting anti gun propaganda RIGHT NOW! 296-1027 CALL EM OUT!
whoa
who are the djs and what are they saying?
-
edit : Sam and Ryan in the mornings (my bad) - Spouting myths on gun deaths and violence increases with more guns
-
102.7?
I was listening to Hawaiian Ryan and his anti gun rants.
He can be a real irritatng person.
-
Seems they are not answering the phone anymore!
-
https://www.facebook.com/samandryanshow (https://www.facebook.com/samandryanshow)
-
Yeah, let them (their advertisers) know you won't put up with this crap!
-
I don't receive that station on my radios... Lol
-
Ryan is one imposter
he aint even Hawaiian!
-
I don't receive that station on my radios... Lol
They don't know that! Lol!
-
They don't know that! Lol!
yeah
contact station management and advertisers
-
First amendment gang. First amendment.
From the part I listened to, Ryan was the anti. Sam not so much.
They did allow anti callers to spew drivel though.
Are the listeners of this show (my 16 year old daughter) and the characters I hear call in really the people we want to be debating.
(I listen to it while driving the kids to school)
-
I don't receive that station on my radios... Lol
They don't know that! Lol!
yeah
contact station management and advertisers
I can't call/write about something that I didn't hear myself. I am not going to research that stations info. nor am I going to listen to it see whom there advertisers are and express my discontent to them about what I heard that some DJ's/on air personalities said. As hound mentioned above they have the first amendment and can say pretty much what they want. I have written and submitted testimony to the legislature, I am a member of and support pro firearm and 2a organizations. I pick my battles and without listening and hearing what was said myself I won't jump on the bandwagon.
-
I can't call/write about something that I didn't hear myself. I am not going to research that stations info. nor am I going to listen to it see whom there advertisers are and express my discontent to them about what I heard that some DJ's/on air personalities said. As hound mentioned above they have the first amendment and can say pretty much what they want. I have written and submitted testimony to the legislature, I am a member of and support pro firearm and 2a organizations. I pick my battles and without listening and hearing what was said myself I won't jump on the bandwagon.
:thumbsup:
you're right, dust
but that's not any fun
:shake:
-
Hawaiian Ryan was saying if the gun laws are less restrictive, we'll have guns all over the place and it'll be like the wild west
and that the door will be wide open for more guns to come to hawaii and get into the hands of criminals
and since we have children, we dont need less restrictive gun laws.
spoken like a true Obama ass kisser and die hard liberal.
I never liked the guy since i saw him in middle school.
was never a friend of mine, and never will be.
uninformed liberal is what he is.
bad reflection on the radio station, if you ask me.
-
Oh I see I reckon that I could make a general complaint and stay away from specifics. How's about blowing up his (Hawaiian Ryan) and the stations social media accounts?
-
That sad part is the credibility if you knew that guy is sad. I've seen his embarrassing acts for years in the clubs by the way he is still in it... all drunk and acting like a idiot. I mean you hear his idiotic views on the radio daily. It's too bad he has a audience to listen to this fool!
-
I can't call/write about something that I didn't hear myself. I am not going to research that stations info. nor am I going to listen to it see whom there advertisers are and express my discontent to them about what I heard that some DJ's/on air personalities said. As hound mentioned above they have the first amendment and can say pretty much what they want. I have written and submitted testimony to the legislature, I am a member of and support pro firearm and 2a organizations. I pick my battles and without listening and hearing what was said myself I won't jump on the bandwagon.
that's cool. I don't generally listen to that station. The only reason I brought it up is someone alerted me on FB. I tuned in through live streaming on the comupter, listen a while to see what was up, chimed in on FB page since they quit answering the phone.
This is the kind of stuff we all have to jump on, keep the mis information by anti gunners to a minimum.
-
Is he "KanakaMaoli" Ryan?
-
I would bet the majority of the people who listen to this radio show are not voters.
But Ryan certainly was trying to sway popular opinion based on ignorance. >:(
-
[Trim] Are the listeners of this show (my 16 year old daughter) and the characters I hear call in really the people we want to be debating.
(I listen to it while driving the kids to school)
Considering the push for more voter turnout that high school students are being exposed to added to those same students reaching voting age i1 - 4 years from now, I'd say keeping everyone informed would be a good idea.
-
that's cool. I don't generally listen to that station. The only reason I brought it up is someone alerted me on FB. I tuned in through live streaming on the comupter, listen a while to see what was up, chimed in on FB page since they quit answering the phone.
This is the kind of stuff we all have to jump on, keep the mis information by anti gunners to a minimum.
some guy with japanese characters and (heavies) on his facebook page and joel dela cruz are quoted on their facebook page now
plus a rebuttal presumably written by the djs under the quote of "hypothetical gun owner"
-
checked out the fb. seems like they edited or removed a bunch of posts. No proof, but just by looking at whats left there.
-
I also looked on the radio station FB, I could not find anything about what has been posted.
-
some guy with japanese characters and (heavies) on his facebook page and joel dela cruz are quoted on their facebook page now
plus a rebuttal presumably written by the djs under the quote of "hypothetical gun owner"
checked out the fb. seems like they edited or removed a bunch of posts. No proof, but just by looking at whats left there.
I also looked on the radio station FB, I could not find anything about what has been posted.
Lol! :thumbsup: typical left M.O. Many times, :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I've been censored on FB.
-
checked out the fb. seems like they edited or removed a bunch of posts. No proof, but just by looking at whats left there.
It's interesting that there was only one post in favor
You know they are not going to delete those, so that means...
-
The problem is that you give idiots like this a platform and they spew out crap like this morning.
1st amendment, yes, he has that but like all other rights it comes with responsibility. Along with what DL was saying about his creds here's something more to add:
From an interview http://www.hawaii411.com/articles/ryan.asp (http://www.hawaii411.com/articles/ryan.asp)
Hawaii411: Would you ever consider working for a lite rock station, or does that not fit you at all?
Hawaiian Ryan: Oh, I'm a total sellout dude, Money... Money talks. I don't care, I just get paid, you know what I mean? I would belly dance, be a whore, sell drugs, whatever (laughs). Whatever works, as long as I don't get caught, yah? I'm game.
Anyone remember when Brickwood Galutera was on the radio...where is he now? That's right a rabid anti-gun lawmaker.
(http://www.hawaiireporter.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Screen-shot-2012-10-24-at-9.22.11-AM.png)
see where this may be going?
-
lol, 102.7 is a joke of a station anyways.
-
So i posted this, not expecting a response:
(http://[url=http://i.gyazo.com/0044d07a98c74e1ceec1d5cd7a4e96a1.png]http://i.gyazo.com/0044d07a98c74e1ceec1d5cd7a4e96a1.png[/url])
and got this super professional reply:
(http://i.gyazo.com/a4ff773a8e7c174691f8663facf68007.png)
so, let's see where this goes. i'm going to try to get on the show. i doubt they'll let me on, as they're clearly screening me, but hey, worth a shot.
if i get on the show, i hope you guys can tune in and let me know how it went.
-
I dont go to a circus expecting to get professional results, just laughs. Remember that you will be debating with clowns, Xer. They will attack you with balloons and other invalid argumentive tools.
-
So i posted this, not expecting a response:
(http://[url=http://i.gyazo.com/0044d07a98c74e1ceec1d5cd7a4e96a1.png]http://i.gyazo.com/0044d07a98c74e1ceec1d5cd7a4e96a1.png[/url])
and got this super professional reply:
(http://i.gyazo.com/a4ff773a8e7c174691f8663facf68007.png)
so, let's see where this goes. i'm going to try to get on the show. i doubt they'll let me on, as they're clearly screening me, but hey, worth a shot.
if i get on the show, i hope you guys can tune in and let me know how it went.
nice
-
I dont go to a circus expecting to get professional results, just laughs. Remember that you will be debating with clowns, Xer. They will attack you with balloons and other invalid argumentive tools.
Exactly. Don't expect a fair shot. They'll edit whatever they want however they want to make you look like a tool. If you follow football it'd be like going to the Black Hole in Oakland dressed in a Chief's jersey.
-
I say awesome Xer.
Go kick their ass !
Just make sure to take some mental ammo.
they'll definitely try to ridicule you.
Won't be a serious debate. Will be zinger v. Zinger.
-
This is why I only listen to talk radio like Mark Levin or Hugh Hewitt.
-
like i said, i doubt they'll even let me on after i call them. but i plan on having printouts of all the relevant data to make my points, so they cant argue that its false.
and also, if they let me on, im recording them whether they know it or not to have raw footage as proof.
only need one party's consent in hawaii, right?
-
here's a universal comeback for anything Hawaiian ryan says:
"yo mama!"
they dont have any research or factual information on gun laws or data whatsoever.
they are only goig to try to make you mad and call you names.
they aren't even interested in real firearm legislation.
bottom line is, you cant reason with stupid.
but i wish you the best on their radio show.
knock um dead, bro! :thumbsup:
-
That's why I say zinger v. Zinger
Them : Blah blah guns
Us: Would you be unhappy if a concealed carry holder saved your family's life at zippy's
Them: bystanders would be hit or people only care about their own families. (Based on what Ryan said)
Us: Jane you ignorant slut. Just kidding. You are talking out of your okole. The vast majority of Hawaii gun owners are upstanding citizens.
Them: how do you know that ? You know them ?
Us: yeah, we hang at kokohead.
Etc......
It would need to be witty for their dim audience. Not just fact based. It's not talk radio.
Slipping in facts would definitely help though.
Just my opinion.
-
if you do, please make your own recording as well. Just let them know maybe after everything is done and you regularly listen to another competing radio station, possibly 104.3.
-
us: "you know who is the biggest supporter of the 2nd amendment here in hawaii?"
ryan: "who?"
us: "yo mama!"
or to whatever data they come with, the reply is: "thats how it would appear........to the untrained eye."
-
ipossibly 104.3.
lol, i do actually.
-
us: "you know who is the biggest supporter of the 2nd amendment here in hawaii?"
ryan: "who?"
us: "yo mama!"
or to whatever data they come with, the reply is: "thats how it would appear........to the untrained eye."
:rofl:
Reminds me of celebrity jeopardy on SNL.
Your Mutha !
-
They might be reading this thread. :) Don't spill the beans!
Just imagine you are debating with Peter Carlisle after a few rounds of beer.
-
(http://i.imgur.com/YzH3dGH.jpg)
-
I'm a little late to the party, but I have a suggestion.
If they're going to behave like other anti-gun interviewers (Piers Morgan, Rosie O'Donnell, for example), you'd better bring a bullhorn along so you can shout them down while they're shouting you down and interrupting you.
That's an important part of their "debating" technique.
Seriously.
-
you might run out of air in the air horn before they run out of breath, never bad to have a spare :D or bring a couple, lol
do not underestimate the stupidity of your opponent, they will always manage to surprise you with it
-
I said bullhorn.
A bullhorn will allow you shout until you run out of breath or batteries.
Bullhorn:
(http://asrentall.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/bullhorn.jpg)
But seriously, that interruption technique is a favorite of theirs. Piers Morgan was famous for that. And quietly saying, "May I finish, please?" does not usually work because you're operating on the invalid assumption that you're in polite company, which you ain't.
I heard one interviewee allow the anti-gun interviewer to keep talking. When he finally finished, the interviewee said absolutely nothing for a loooong pause. Finally the interviewer asked "What do you say to that?"
The interviewee said. "Oh, sorry, I didn't realize you were done interrupting me."
I laughed my ass off over that one.
Another technique is changing the topic when you present a cogent and valid point.
A not-completely fictional sample:
You: "But the Second Amendment is not about hunting."
Them: "What about the children? You can't have yahoos with guns running around the schools willy-nilly!"
They have a lot of tricks up their sleeve. Pro-gun people used to say "I can't watch Piers Morgan," but I always found it instructive to analyze his (and others') techniques.
Terry, 230RN
-
yup, bullhorn is better lol, yeah i watched alot of the piers moron gun control debate, while i cant stand his arrogant rambling, i do agree with you on the tactics they used with diversions if their on a losing streak or just constantly interrupting your opponent thus interrupting his chain of thought. in the end the debate should be for the people who listen, hopefully open minded with common sense, most people are neutral and haven't decided on a side, while you cant change the anti guns views you sure can sway all the people to your side, jesse ventura did this to piers on his show, he asked the crowd if he made crack pot points but won the audience over.
-
Yeah, heh. I remember most of that Jesse Ventura interview. Here's the best part:
Jesse Ventura Crushes Piers Morgan on 2nd Amendment (http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/82981543#)
I suspect Jesse's sheer "Physical Presence" and boom-box voice intimidated Piers into shutting up for a while.
It was good.
Terry