2aHawaii
Tools and Uses => Firearms and Accessories => Topic started by: Pit808 on November 12, 2011, 03:37:27 PM
-
didn't feel like shooting 25yd bullseye at kokohead so a buddy and I paid to have fun. Expensive but nice to do something different..
don't know how far this was?, a little past the line on the floor at magnum
s&w m&p9 for all but the head. glock 36 for those.
(http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g321/toyupload/1a32381d.jpg)
super fun!! so was the hostage target!
-
Good stuff pit.
:thumbsup:
-
Price?
-
NUT SHOTS! :shake:
-
Wow must be fun to shoot at something besides rings on a paper.
Also was wondering hows the pricing?
-
I think it's $15.00 to shoot there but you have to buy your ammo from them.
Their ammo is about $2.00-$5.00 more per box than most other gun stores.
Shooting a 9mm will run you: $15.00 to shoot
$30.00 for two boxes of 9mm ammo
$5.00 for 3 to 4 paper targets
$50.00 grand total
-
It was
15 per person
20 bucks for 50rds fmj 9mm
30 bucks 50rd fmj 45
1.50 per target
Expensive and not what I'd do often, but soooo worth it every once in a while ;D
Just wish they had zombie targets. Next time I'll bring my own.
You can also shoot closer than 25yds and rapid fire if you want. So I did....alot...
-
Ouch. That is a little pricy
-
Man if they would come down on price in Ammo..... we would pack that place. Oh well. (It is under new leadership soon anyways!) Maybe we could convince the guy to square up on ammo.
-
Hey pit, let me know when you're going again. I'd be down to go.
-
Man if they would come down on price in Ammo..... we would pack that place. Oh well. (It is under new leadership soon anyways!) Maybe we could convince the guy to square up on ammo.
+1
Actually, if you go with a member, ammo and targets are 20% off
-
Can you bring your own Shoot N C targets there?
-
Yes
-
Can you bring your own Shoot N C targets there?
Betting you could find something better than shoot and c :P to shoot there.
-
The groin of your target reminded me of this episode of South Park (crappy quality, sorry):
You don't shoot a guy in the dick! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-k-rcOPz9vM#)
-
Hey pit, let me know when you're going again. I'd be down to go.
Will do. May be a little while though.
Anyone know how much membership is? And when Ogc is supposed to open their range? Don't want to drop for membership at magnum if Ogc opens soon after with better pricing.
South park......lol!
-
Membership at Magnum is $400.
They give members $100 off of every $500 of firearms you buy up to your $400.
Basically it means that if you buy a membership, you pay $400 and then buy a $2000 firearm, they'll credit you the entire $400 off. Essentially you got the membership for free.
OGC membership, as I understand it is $350. I think they'll be a "members only" shooting range, meaning that you can NOT just go in and shoot once or twice, you have to purchase a membership. (Someone please correct me if I'm wrong)
-
from what I recall, OGC will have other range membership options. $35 monthly, $?? daily. Still kinda unsure about the ammo must be bought from them, but Carter was pretty sure about Factory-only ammo (NO reloads). But if you do buy from them, prices are very reasonable.
-
From what I heard owning a indoor range is very expensive with the hazmat disposal fees.
It costs a few grand everytime you dispose of the filters. something to the tune of $30k a year!
So thats a huge added cost.
-
^^^I'd like to see the quote for that work. I cannot possibly see disposal costing that much. (GZ works in construction and has had subs do lead abatement work)