2aHawaii
Vendors => OGC Tactical => Topic started by: OGC on November 13, 2011, 01:24:06 AM
-
In an effort toimprove the skills, training and quality of life for the staff at OGC Tactical, we are adapting a new trial schedule:
1625 Kahai Street
Honolulu, HI 96819
808-946-4642
9 - 6 Mon, Thurs, Fri, Sat
10 - 2 Tuesday
CLOSED Sunday and Wednesdays
-
I was doing transfers on tuesday and we had some many visitors I checked out..
so.... Tuesdays are back on limited hours, 10 AM - 2 PM
-
Great news!!!! Looking forward to your Black Friday sale, I can't wait =)
-
I was doing transfers on tuesday and we had some many visitors I checked out..
so.... Tuesdays are back on limited hours, 10 AM - 2 PM
Yaaay, more hours are best.
:thumbsup:
-
I was doing transfers on tuesday and we had some many visitors I checked out..
so.... Tuesdays are back on limited hours, 10 AM - 2 PM
I give you +1 karma for this!!!!
-
Carter, get any tan 17s in stock? Theyve turned into vaporware in the mainland...
-
black friday sale for 2a members? ;D