2aHawaii

Tools and Uses => Firearms and Accessories => Topic started by: 2aHawaii on November 13, 2011, 02:48:54 PM

Title: What the heck did I just buy?
Post by: 2aHawaii on November 13, 2011, 02:48:54 PM
This is my new HD shotgun  :D

[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: What the heck did I just buy?
Post by: Kingkeoni on November 13, 2011, 03:45:02 PM
Nice.

You can never have too many pump shotguns.

You'll need them to arm others during the zombie apocalypse.  ;)
Title: Re: What the heck did I just buy?
Post by: antoinebugleboy on November 13, 2011, 05:53:42 PM
This is my new HD shotgun  :D

I've been thinking about getting a shotgun as well, but I don't know enough about them to make a good decision. The prices seem to vary so wildly. What's the real difference between a $150 and a $1200 12-gauge? With good care and maintenance, is the $150 going to last, and will it be reliable, or is it going to fall apart in a few years? A few months?
Title: Re: What the heck did I just buy?
Post by: bass monkey on November 13, 2011, 06:02:49 PM
Ive been looking at the Mavrick short barrel for home defense.  Great gun and a good price as well.
Title: Re: What the heck did I just buy?
Post by: 2aHawaii on November 14, 2011, 04:16:46 AM
In my mind, you can never go wrong with a Remington 870, Mossberg 500, or Mossberg 590. There is a whole range of models with different features and they are the most customizable shotguns on the market. I think the Mossberg Mavrick is supposed to be decent as well, just on the cheaper end.
Title: Re: What the heck did I just buy?
Post by: antoinebugleboy on November 14, 2011, 08:31:04 AM
Thanks!  :thumbsup: