2aHawaii

Tools and Uses => Firearms and Accessories => Topic started by: Old Guy on November 29, 2011, 07:06:45 PM

Title: Ballistic Gell-O
Post by: Old Guy on November 29, 2011, 07:06:45 PM
How to make your own Ballistic Gell

For those of you who want to test your loads:  http://www.customcartridge.com/pdfs/BallisticGel.pdf (http://www.customcartridge.com/pdfs/BallisticGel.pdf)

Remember this stuff is on the Heavy side.

Maybe best to leave it in the container until ready for use

Please be sure to show Video of your reslts.
Title: Re: Ballistic Gell-O
Post by: bass monkey on November 29, 2011, 09:49:16 PM
Have you tried this yet?
Title: Re: Ballistic Gell-O
Post by: Kingkeoni on November 30, 2011, 12:00:04 AM
The last time "old guy" tried jello, he was in a bar in Tijuana, in a swimming pool filled with jello and two señoritas.
Title: Re: Ballistic Gell-O
Post by: Colt808 on November 30, 2011, 05:54:24 AM
The last time "old guy" tried jello, he was in a bar in Tijuana, in a swimming pool filled with jello and two señoritas.
That's the story. But I think it was just one really big señorita.   :o


 :stopjack:
Y. Hata used to sell 25# bags of gelatin (probably still do).
Title: Re: Ballistic Gell-O
Post by: Old Guy on November 30, 2011, 08:42:30 AM
I STAY AWAY from anything to do with Mexico.

I don't want to be Denied Re-entry into the US. 

BP/Customs would  question my good looks...... even with ALL the papers I have

NOT going there, No Way

Besides, Momma would take great Offense...

She HAS 2 Battle Axes and can give new Meaning to the word Bitch

Yes, she knows what I say about her.

I KNOW where the Dotted LINE is and Do Not Cross it