2aHawaii
Tools and Uses => Firearms and Accessories => Topic started by: scorpio ps on December 14, 2016, 12:57:50 PM
-
Wanting to buy 7.62x39 AK ammo
-
I may have an extra case of wolf or tulammo at home
I forget if its fmj or hp
i'll post back tonight after I get home and check
-
Sorry, I don't have any extra ammo.
-
Will sell 10 boxes for $8 per box.
Excellent ammo from my personal stash.
ALL MONEY TO BE DONATED TO THE RAP BACK LEGAL FUND
-
Hey Oldfart,
Is that brass 7.62? If Scorpio doesn't them all. I'll like to buy a few boxes.
Lmk. Mahalo
-
Hey Oldfart,
Is that brass 7.62? If Scorpio doesn't them all. I'll like to buy a few boxes.
Lmk. Mahalo
...
No it is steel case. I think scorpio is taking them.
-
Will sell 10 boxes for $8 per box.
Excellent ammo from my personal stash.
ALL MONEY TO BE DONATED TO THE RAP BACK LEGAL FUND
That is some great 762x39 ammo OF.
-
That is some great 762x39 ammo OF.
...
Yes it is.
It was so easy to bang the gongs out past 200 with that stuff.
-
Thanks for responding so fast.. :shaka:
-
Fyi
Meeting with scorpio today to deliver ammo.
-
I remember that ammo only costing $120 for a 1200 rds in a wooden crate at which was expensive at the time
because of the up coming ban on importation of Chinese ammo :shake:
-
I remember when.... I don't remember. It's about where the money is going.
-
Scorpio....
Pleasure to meet you today.
Thank you for the extra generous contribution to the RAPBACK legal fight.
-
I visited OCG last week. They had massive amounts of 39 but sold out. They said they were getting more in a couple weeks. Hopefully before my VEPR comes in. They also received a huge shipment recently at Young Guns but don't remember how much of it was 39.
-
Will sell 10 boxes for $8 per box.
Excellent ammo from my personal stash.
ALL MONEY TO BE DONATED TO THE RAP BACK LEGAL FUND
That's all Norinco ammo, right?
When I picked up the AK from a friend, it came with about 400 rounds of that Ammo. I'd have to look at the boxes, but about half was FMJ and the other half was soft points. I had been meaning to research that ammo. I haven't test fired any yet myself.