2aHawaii

General Topics => General Discussion => Topic started by: bjnodl0 on December 26, 2016, 03:20:53 AM

Title: Gunsmiths for Remington 700
Post by: bjnodl0 on December 26, 2016, 03:20:53 AM
I'm looking to do some work on my Remington 700 SPS tactical AAC-SD, and would like to have a gunsmith do a Chassis/Stock install (LSS XL) along with a Remington 700 Calvin Elite Trigger. I also bought a upgraded bolt from PTG that needs some Truing. I have all the items just need a professional to do the install. Any recommendations would be helpful.

Thanks.
Title: Re: Gunsmiths for Remington 700
Post by: Surf on December 26, 2016, 08:04:37 AM
Pacific Custom Rifles / Wayne Takeshita
2023 Republican St
Honolulu, HI 96819
Phone: 808-235-2767

Wayne does excellent work, but is often very busy so there can be a bit of a wait time.  Just call and ask.
Title: Re: Gunsmiths for Remington 700
Post by: z06psi on December 26, 2016, 02:50:28 PM
Pacific Custom Rifles / Wayne Takeshita
2023 Republican St
Honolulu, HI 96819
Phone: 808-235-2767

Wayne does excellent work, but is often very busy so there can be a bit of a wait time.  Just call and ask.

I second Wayne.  He did my 700.
Title: Re: Gunsmiths for Remington 700
Post by: Heavies on December 27, 2016, 03:51:42 AM
+3 for Wanye.  He barreled my custom target rifle. 
Title: Re: Gunsmiths for Remington 700
Post by: eyeeatingfish on December 27, 2016, 04:20:02 PM
+3 for Wanye.  He barreled my custom target rifle.

+4for Wayne!
Title: Re: Gunsmiths for Remington 700
Post by: SpeedTek on December 28, 2016, 10:27:36 AM
I do that kind of work.  some of the PTG bolts are POS.
636-7118